Reviews for How Veronica Mars Learned Patience
Ali-Cat chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Just found this story- Awesome! I would love to see a companion story to this from Logan's point of view. I'd also love to see a sequel to this story.
zmdr chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
amazing. This doesn't seem like a crossover, it seems more like a well written fic in the VM universe with 5-0 added as an afterthought... but an amazing story nonetheless.

great work
loveRnB chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
are you ever goingto add to this :) just woundering
jaqofspades chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
You really know your tension. There's an amazing build on this, ratchet, wait, ratchet, wait ... the image of Veronica biding her time, waiting for her revenge, waiting for fate to bring them both to a mutual quarry ... just magnificent. Incredible work.
deceptivecadence chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Too lazy to log in, but HOLY CRAP i just had to review.

That was AMAZING! I loved every line. It was so true to character, i barely had to brain edit anything (so rare for FF) and i LOVE new dark and twisty Logan who has turned from a loose cannon into a sleeper mine. Sexy.

Veronica is as lovable as always, using her skills for the greater (yet illegal) good, and like she couldn't bring down a Russian Mob single-handedly! Puh-lease. Am so in lust with the image of 5-0 and VM working together that i just might not be able to sleep tonight.

Well. Freaking. Done. *applause*
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
*shivers* I have goosebumps! I really hope you continue because I like this new Veronica!
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
MORE PLEASE!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
So what happens next?
baWDolf chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
complete? really?
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow, somehow this cold and calculating Logan is really put me on the edge of my seat. I'd like to see the confrontation between Veronica and him, AND with the Five-0. Please continue!
jebbypal chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Acck! Complete? Come on, you have to show us Veronica mixing it up with the 50 gang!

Great story though. loved it.