Reviews for Meeting Grandma
greensword101 chapter 1 . 6/20
Way to go Martha! You've just demonstrated that no matter how strong a man is, he is powerless against his own mother. XD There was a Grammer error btw, where you said you're instead of your...just saying. Thank you.
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 6/5
THAT WAS AWESOME! I love Martha Kent... Clark got told! Nice going Robin! You accomplished what Batman was trying to do with a simple phone call!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/30
Tee hee. Nice~! Go, Martha! Well done! Poor Conner, doesn't know how to react to a hug.
this is hilarious! ma you're the best
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 1/31
:-D
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh, this SO needed to happen in the series. I always disliked - still do - Superman's actions toward Conner. What? The boy didn't ask for his "birth" anymore than Clark did, so why's Clark have to act all uppity about it? It's mean, just plain mean. I had multiple fits when watching episodes that featured Superman and Conner. Stupid alien. I'm glad Batman saw the injustice of it. Made me love him even more.
taylovesbevin chapter 1 . 1/20
good job Rob
WordsWrittenInStardust chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Awesome, but you got one thing wrong, Katherine Shalazar is Mother Goose. You probably think I'm crazy, but oh well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I just died of laughter thank god for you.
Shadowcat85 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Rofl I have read this story several times and it still makes me chuckle every time. Go Robin and Mrs. Kent! You set Supes straight!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
That was awesome! If only was in real episodes. Loved it!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Uhh Robin played the mommy card XD
Byeke chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Hahaha! seriously though something like this should have happened in the show! Ma kent would have ripped Clark a new one for the way he was acting.
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This story is great it's really funny I hope you will do more with Martha Kent and Super boy.
Alalaya2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013