Reviews for Saving Their Friend
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Hurry up!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
It's really good! I really hop that you continue!
Lemon-Made chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I am in love with this story. The way you portaray the characters is very realistic. I love this story a ton. I'm not sure when the last time you updated is or if you will ever see this, but please write the next chapter.
wordsflowfreely chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
please please pleaseeee update soon! I love the story so much!
RachelPhobia chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I just got on to this story and read it all in one hit, and I have to say...CONFETTI! IT'S A PARADE! I love it, this story is actually totally fantastic, and I can't quite put my finger on why. It just seems so...wow. That’s what it is. Wow. I really hope you update soon, or my last screw might come loose :)
The Fire Rain Alchemist chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I just read the entire thing in one sitting. And I have one thing to say: This story should KEEP MOVING FORWARD! XD Seriously, this is great!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Holly crap!

This is really good! I totally love it! You really know how to make a person keep reading your stories. You stop them right on like the best part! Good Job! Love it!
HPmarauder18 chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
This is great! Love the idea, and I can't wait for more!
Zinka17 chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Aw come on! You finally update and then end it like THAT? What is the problem?! I must know!

Good job on this chapter! It was nice hearing Wilbur talk about his parents like that. I'm also glad to see he's up and walking again.

Please update soon! This rarely gets updated anymore. :(

Oh and congratulations on making it to college! I still have about 3 years to go before I get there.
Hedgi chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Problem? that can't be good, uh oh. I loved the interaction between Vi and Wilbur, very nicely done.
yay for updates!
BlackWolfe chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Go boyfriend!

I had to go back and read the last chapter. Its been forever!

Please please please update soon!

How's college?
Claire of TOTs chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Hiya! AH! THAT WAS SO GOOD! This is a really bad review. My apologies. But this was awesome and seriously? A CLIFFHANGER?! LIKE, WHAT?! Update soooon. :P
TheAmazingAngelinBlack chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
update soon
Heeey chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
This is so fricken awesome I love it so much please date I am begging you
Interested chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Woot awesome, will you ever tell us what Cournelis *i know I spelt it wrong* writes to Lewis