Reviews for Saving Their Friend
jakemilanr98 chapter 13 . 7/28
Okay comment now after so long it is absurd to even fool could say but always eh loved MTR and when I started to read your story really could not stop me, I read it all in a few hours, this story really caught me and I fall it's just greatand I hope that even now if I had the chance I would expect a continuation with many cravings :)
Great story that you're writing! It's nicely paced and a good combination with both believable in canon MTR (I could see this as a sequel to MTR) and in your creativity. If there is anything to be done, it's to be more constant posting and keep moving forward on track with this fan fiction.
khoathkeeper13 chapter 13 . 1/29
Update? Maybe? If you want? Great story :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Yeah i know it's been almost two years and you probably don't use this anymore so i don't particularly like my chances but anyway, I just wanted to ask if you'd finish this story? It's rare to find good fan fiction out there and i really enjoyed this one. I hope that as a fellow john green fan you'll continue writing for all the nerd fighters out there! #dftba
ClearEyes chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
Hey! I noticed that this was updated two years ago in 2012... I don't mean to be rude or to pry and I'm not going to be a bi**h with this matter and I hope you really don't mind me asking, but are you planning on finishing it? I believe is possible for you to do so if you get your mind to it, I'l wait, and I hope I get to read the ending to this wonderful story. Honestly, where did you come up with such amazing stuff? It is a really good story, very well written with a solid plot and believable characters, and I believe it would be a shame if we don't get to know how it ends. I hope you have a very beautiful day, and I apologize if I made you feel bad or sad or angry in any way.
RedVelvet98 chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Hey...
I really love this story and i wish that u could continue it.
I just started reading and i couldnt stop reading:-)Any way have a great day...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Hurry up!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
It's really good! I really hop that you continue!
Lemon-Made chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I am in love with this story. The way you portaray the characters is very realistic. I love this story a ton. I'm not sure when the last time you updated is or if you will ever see this, but please write the next chapter.
wordsflowfreely chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
please please pleaseeee update soon! I love the story so much!
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I just got on to this story and read it all in one hit, and I have to say...CONFETTI! IT'S A PARADE! I love it, this story is actually totally fantastic, and I can't quite put my finger on why. It just seems so...wow. That’s what it is. Wow. I really hope you update soon, or my last screw might come loose :)
The Fire Rain Alchemist chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I just read the entire thing in one sitting. And I have one thing to say: This story should KEEP MOVING FORWARD! XD Seriously, this is great!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Holly crap!

This is really good! I totally love it! You really know how to make a person keep reading your stories. You stop them right on like the best part! Good Job! Love it!
HPmarauder18 chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
This is great! Love the idea, and I can't wait for more!
Zinka17 chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Aw come on! You finally update and then end it like THAT? What is the problem?! I must know!

Good job on this chapter! It was nice hearing Wilbur talk about his parents like that. I'm also glad to see he's up and walking again.

Please update soon! This rarely gets updated anymore. :(

Oh and congratulations on making it to college! I still have about 3 years to go before I get there.