Reviews for Glory
You are a GOD chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
"Are you talking about butt play, Kurt?"

"Of course you do! You're gay, aren't you?"

Blaine in a "sex coma"

YOU ARE WRITING MY CANON. DON'T STOP. :D
cole5148 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
:-)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Flower mh, so want to go check that out now, but have to be somewhere. Uh well, I will sure be back for more amazingly awesome Klaine.

Sex coma! How is it you are always so hilarious in all the right places:)

thanxs and lots and lots of love your way, M
Myrne chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow, this was great to read, truly :D I loved it!
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Best smut I've read yet! OMFG! :)
paracelcious chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Mierda! That was just HOT! Took me a while to actually write the review, because, WOW! You are for sure, my fave smut writer. WOW. "This is the way he wanted to die" But OF COURSE! Would really like to read Blaine's POV. What went on in that head since he woke up to a hard boyfriend.
Moonlight Freak chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Really, I could talk about this "series" of yours forever. But I'm just going to put it in this way.

I love you. :'D
Lovefremione chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
May I just reiterate that the funny sweet smut is the best?
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
that was amazing.

amazingly hot.

the tension, the build up, the final smut, blaine's utter wreckage...

it was sexy as hell.

this was amazing to read, and I really hope that you can do blaine's pov of this, because that would be epic.

loved it. the best smut i've read in a while,

Connie
Obdormition chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I absolutely adore this. It's without a doubt some of the best PWP I've read in a _very long time. I keep finding myself reading this over and over, which really says something - I'm usually tired of the same smut after I've read it like ten times. I'm really curious about Blaine's pov, though, so I would love you for the rest of my life and a bit more if you ever have time for it?

I really love the way you write Blaine and Kurt. I'm so amazed at how real and in character they seem. You're doing a great job!

For the moment you're probably one of my favorite authors out on fanfiction right now when it comes to smut. And don't you worry your pretty head over the whole no plot thing - PWP is my favorite thing in the whole world.

Keep up the great work, eh?
Sweet Clementine chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Great job helping your boyfriend out there Blaine. Eh, well...
random4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
oh for the life of merlin fucking dumblefore... uhMAzing! and a ton of worfs that i wont put down on paper. but let me tell you: i was reading this in the back of a car and im utterly surprised as to how oblivious people can be to me reading and smiling and blushing like an iddiot. XD. lol.
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Ok, you reeled me in with your amusing little summary, and bloody oath, you certainly didn't disappoint! Holy Hell! That was so incredibly hot! I'm gonna go stalk your profile now, if you don't mind, so i can read your other fics (if they're Klaine). Thanks for the thrills. :) Bec
BadGirl27 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I'm at loss for words. HOT! More please! :)
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »