Reviews for Phonecalls
EveApplefield chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
brilliant ! absolutely brilliant ! I would have never expected it to be bats !
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Gee, the guy has to have fun sometimes, right? I cracked up at the Mr Freeze prank call though. :D
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love this, and I love you.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Huh. You are definitely in an interesting mood this month. Well, I guess in terms of being a writer, I suppose.

I like to think that Batman wouldn't stoop to such petty measures. Then again, there's got to be a reason why Bruce hasn't gone all the way postal from all the stuff he's endured over the years. And we all need a catharsis after all.

Nice inclusion of Stephanie into the story, however brief it may be. You've definitely found a nice, creative distraction until another plot bunny emerges and I fully support it. Cheers, mate!
Fullmetal Knight chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
BRUCE?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
The Illegible chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
XD This cracked me up. Such beautiful, BEAUTIFUL trolling. Eddie, Victor, and of course Spookykins were my favorites but they were all pretty damn perfect. I was waiting on bated breath through Mad Hatter's conversation, Ozzy's string of bird puns...well, it takes a true artist to pull those off without sounding cocky. ;P Sorry, couldn't resist. I laughed out loud at Pennywise and Ivy's unflappable response was pretty damn glorious. And then looking back imagining the other end during all of this was just golden.

Also, I am a terrible Scarecrow fan. My delight in that kind of frustration from him far outweighs any urge to deliver hugs and sandwiches. :P So much glee.

Only critique I have is that it was sometimes a little confusing to figure out whether it was the rogues vs. prank caller speaking-having a bit more "said X", "said Y" etc. around dialogue might help with that, or making sure the dialogue is kept on the same line as character actions.

...I just looked back at Ivy's bit and caught the irony with Harley. Pfffhaha, how did I miss that? XD Seriously, great job. I'll definitely be rereading this.