Reviews for Moments Like Sand
doesn't anyone like him
esmeralda5186 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
These are so amazing.
So. Amazing.
Even though they're all so short, they carry with them this sense of sweetness and complexity which only the best of Wordgirl fanfic writers can produce. It reminds me of the Wordgirl promos, the Amazing Colossal Adventures of Wordgirl, which had a lot of creativity and cleverness packed into 1-2 minutes. :)
My favorite of them all would have to be the second one on the third page. I love the way you describe Dr. Two Brains's "crimson eyes" and "dark brown eyebrows". :) And you captured Wordgirl's thoughts about him perfectly. I can only imagine what it must be like to see your best friend in pain and not be able to help him in any way. :(
I enjoyed reading all of these so much and I know I'll be rereading them sometime soon. Thank you so much for writing, you did a great job.
1000goldpipes chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
It's great to read a new chapter in this series, and they are all great, but my favorite is the last one, the one about The Butcher. Reminds me of that great fanfic, the first one I read of yours, where you included him (Undercover). I don't see what's so terrible about the third one, I think is good, but authors tend to be severe on their own work.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter, the last one...Well, all good things come to an end, I suppose...
A Pencil in her hand chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Please KEEP WRITING! :) This is REALLY good. I LOVED IT! :)
Curlscat chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Oh gosh, I haven't watched WordGirl in so long... I'm at work when it shows.

1) Nice and echo-ey.

2: Yeah, it is kind of obvious, looking back.

3. I really need to see this.

4- D'aw... I love the camraderie between everyone in this show with superpowers. It's very casual. 'You're plotting to take over the world again, all right, I'll stop you, but we can have a conversation in the meantime.'

Noo! No ending!
BornAgainINChrist chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
YAY! *balloons and confetti falling* ENDLESSSECRETS IS BACK! XD It is so glad to see you writing again. I absolutely adored this. Oh, where to begin? :D I think my most favorite was the one with the Butcher. I felt like it really gave me a new outlook on his character. I love how you portrayed him like he is in the episodes; he is an enemy and a friend to WordGirl. It was all so epic. I am just so EXCITED to see you writing! I do look at your deviant art creations every once in awhile. I just got to say God has really gifted you in art and writing.

God Bless,
LuLu Dove chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Ooh! I NEED another update! Seriously, this girl is going crazy! I love your writing! :)
DarkSunshine200 chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Aww! I love the last one! Well, I liked all the others too, but...Because I DID notice that she seems to somewhat let her guard down when...okay, think about Class Act. He was tired of getting words wrong, and WordGirl totally listened! Or...that one time when he lost his powers. Yeah, you get the point. :) Can't wait for the next one!
DarkSunshine200 chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
YES! Why did Tobey's dad leave? It drives me nuts! Or am I already? It's certainly debatable. ;-) Aw...the last one is so touchingly sad. Poor Bob!
DarkSunshine200 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Oh my wham! The third one was so fluffily awesome! - Tobey and WordGirl forevs!
DarkSunshine200 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
*sobs* That last one...It's so sad! *continues sobbing* Sorry. But, really, that was kind of...morbid. I mean, you're a really good writer and come up with awesome ideas but...that was scary... *tries to smile* Anyway, I LOVE that one with little Becky! It is ADORABLE!
DarkSunshine200 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Love it! Hey, you know, that last one definitely has the potential to be a really awesome story...just sayin'! :D
Megamafan16 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Cool Stuff! I can't wait to see what you close the series off with, because I know it's gonna be your best...right?
TheLivingBeckyBotsford chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Yay! You updated!
Good Job!
MusicNeverStops474 chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
I loved the different writing styles; all the ways you write are amazing! For the first drabble, it sort of reminded me of one of your pieces of artwork where Becky is at the window testing out her new powers. I like it!

I hope you get more inspiration soon!