Reviews for More Than A Feeling
disneyfan101 chapter 1 . 6/23
Miss the continuation of this story, it's been so long. Will we get more chapters soon? Don't leave us hanging
XxPurpleAngelOfAnarchyxX chapter 36 . 1/20
I actually decided to read this eventually. The urge to find out how Dean learnt to ride a horse finally won out. Will you tell us how he got Sergeant? I would love to know! Are you even going to finish this? Or are you going to wait until you have finished re-writing MA? Either way this story was awesome, not that i expected any less.
Im blaming you for all the sleepless nights because i was up reading this fic! I did it with MA too. God help me when you finally post the sequel...:)

Guest chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
Please take time to update son of the sea god
SassyGrl23 chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
Luv this!:) plz plz update again soon
loved it chapter 36 . 9/16/2014
loved it!
dandy44 chapter 36 . 9/16/2014
Amazing chapter Still abig fan about the story really can't wait for more keep updating I wait for these new chapters
willowcat chapter 35 . 8/22/2014
Super excited to see there was a new chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
disneyfan101 chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
I held off reading this update for as long as possible. I was holding out for chapter 36, in hopes that I wouldn't be left in suspense for too long again after reading this one ... "hint .. "hint" . I finally gave in to temptation anyway and was well rewarded. Chapter 35 was definitely worth the wait. The story, as a whole, is so well written and developed. I can't wait for more ... Soon, I hope?
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
I'm loving this story, and I hope you update soon. Is Sam going to eventually show up?
MyEffect chapter 35 . 8/4/2014
Yay! I'm glad you're back! Great update, I've been dying to see the rest of this story.
dandy44 chapter 35 . 8/3/2014
Can't believe U updated bee waiting for so long please post the next chapter soon
apester chapter 35 . 8/3/2014
Yay! So excited to see you post again
Love the fluff great writing as always
Looking forward Till next time
Guest chapter 34 . 12/6/2013
This is a brilliant story, beautifully written, and I love it:) I can't wait to read the other one you have and I can't help but wonder if there's more to this part of the story, or does it pick up in the other? I didn't bother logging in but my username is IHaveHornsHoldingUpMyHalo
Guest chapter 34 . 12/6/2013
Okay, so I've just spent the last 4 days reading all three of your Newbern stories and I LOVE THEM. Please, please come back to them! Since you, as the writer, have creative control over your stories feel free to deviate from canon and drop Sam over a cliff somewhere (or at least let him stay dead at the end of FTGF) I like Ally and Noah together. You've created a whole community that is absolutely charming and loveable.
tigereyekum chapter 34 . 8/20/2013
i like it. i just forget sometimes what happend the chapter befor when you don't update for awhile. it's not just you, the most writers. oh god i'm getting old. pls update soon ;)