Reviews for Lies of the Soul
MysterySan chapter 27 . 1/7
Good story.
Elise de Sallier chapter 27 . 12/8/2017
I loved this story when I read it years ago, and I loved it again this time through. You are so good at writing stories with incredible twists! Thank you for sharing your incredible creative talent with us. :)
Rose chapter 27 . 10/3/2017
Such an amazing story! I really love how complex and wonderful the plot was. You are a great author! thank you for sharing, hope to read more of your stories!
Twilighted Nimi chapter 27 . 9/29/2017
A really really amazing story and definitely nothing like something I've ever read before:-) A little bit twisted;-) and a whole lot sweet and funny. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to check out your other works!
PS: I think in the prologue, you kind of mixed up Ben's and Edward's backgrounds.
Cramos28 chapter 27 . 3/17/2017
I absolutely loved this story! Your work is amazing and each story I read make me love you more. But this story is my favorite! I loved the dynamic of Ben and Edward as kids and as Bella and Edward as adults. Great writing!
lmc123 chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
This was a very clever story... interesting points it raised...
mommymac0508 chapter 27 . 7/2/2016
Hello I just read it all and I really loved it thus was different from what I have read before and I enjoyed it all thank you
MsLiss chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
Oh Charlie sure put things into perpective for Edward .
He needs to realise she is a victim too.
I hope he stays to watch the reunion and have an ephifany
MsLiss chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
If only in our overwhelmed state we choose to resist and say still, sit in the moment.
But alas we rarely do, we run.
Despite secretly knowing we can't.
My heart breaks fir those two
If only Bella could have been brace and told Edward in a way he could accept better.
Paolina Beke H chapter 27 . 3/7/2016
Hey, thanks so much for sharing this story with us! I really liked the plot, it was very original, plus you make sure every chapter takes an interesting turn.
Saludos
Kopec82 chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Really different but really good'
bamagal110 chapter 27 . 8/9/2015
This story was amazing, I loved it from start to finish, sorry I did not review every chapter I sort of get lost when I get started..
Guest chapter 27 . 5/31/2015
It was such a wonderful read!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
This story was awesome.
The pace of the story was right on pare. I was getting frustrated with Bella for keeping it a secret when she reenterd their lives.
Then I thought it was unfair how Charlie and Emmet got mad at Edward for running away and not accepting Bella right away. And judging him on how he treated his flings. Emmet was not better.
But all in all my emotions went where they were suppose to go in this great story.
random reader chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
I hate Alice,why is she defending a lunatic? Bella suffered so much because of her.
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »