Reviews for Lies of the Soul
Cramos28 chapter 27 . 3/17
I absolutely loved this story! Your work is amazing and each story I read make me love you more. But this story is my favorite! I loved the dynamic of Ben and Edward as kids and as Bella and Edward as adults. Great writing!
lmc123 chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
This was a very clever story... interesting points it raised...
mommymac0508 chapter 27 . 7/2/2016
Hello I just read it all and I really loved it thus was different from what I have read before and I enjoyed it all thank you
MsLiss chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
Oh Charlie sure put things into perpective for Edward .
He needs to realise she is a victim too.
I hope he stays to watch the reunion and have an ephifany
MsLiss chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
If only in our overwhelmed state we choose to resist and say still, sit in the moment.
But alas we rarely do, we run.
Despite secretly knowing we can't.
My heart breaks fir those two
If only Bella could have been brace and told Edward in a way he could accept better.
Paolina Beke H chapter 27 . 3/7/2016
Hey, thanks so much for sharing this story with us! I really liked the plot, it was very original, plus you make sure every chapter takes an interesting turn.
Saludos
Kopec82 chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Really different but really good'
bamagal110 chapter 27 . 8/9/2015
This story was amazing, I loved it from start to finish, sorry I did not review every chapter I sort of get lost when I get started..
Guest chapter 27 . 5/31/2015
It was such a wonderful read!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
This story was awesome.
The pace of the story was right on pare. I was getting frustrated with Bella for keeping it a secret when she reenterd their lives.
Then I thought it was unfair how Charlie and Emmet got mad at Edward for running away and not accepting Bella right away. And judging him on how he treated his flings. Emmet was not better.
But all in all my emotions went where they were suppose to go in this great story.
random reader chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
I hate Alice,why is she defending a lunatic? Bella suffered so much because of her.
Pachuu85 chapter 27 . 2/12/2015
Debra doo chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
Thank you!
Tashakcooks chapter 26 . 11/14/2014
Just finished this for the second time and have to leave my review here because I've already reviewed the last chapter. The ending is amazing! Such a great story!
Scattycow chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Was enjoying this until this chapter!
So she's a 24 year old unkissed virgin?
Fucking ridiculous.
Why does she always have to be the sacrificial virgin at the alter of st Edward? Despite the fact that he's fucked anything with tits? Double standards much!
Makes women look stupid.