Reviews for Love & Order
Bertha chapter 26 . 8/5
wonderful heartwarming story please finish it
No Fate 1990 chapter 26 . 3/7
Wow! I enjoyed reading this story! The birth scene was really intense and beautiful!
spacekitten2700 chapter 26 . 12/21/2016
it a great story
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
paragraph 2 chapter 2 you have olivia drop her bath towl. paragraph 4 of chapter 2 you have her opening her robe. both have her looking at her body. reread as you go. make sure everything flows smothly and makes sence, once again confusing the reader
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
make sure to check the dates you put in the story and keep them. dates jumping all around does nothing but confuse the reader. Pay Attention To Detail.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
Sorry, I love all the stories about Olivia and Elliot but I can't stand how Olivia is being and not allowing Elliot ANY part of their child's life while she's pregnant, she's being an azzhole and I tried to stay with the story but I can't read anymore because of her. I'm sorry, but it started off really good.
tiCocoChanelle chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
So full, so perfect! Just so AMAZING! I love!
Roslynn455 chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I love this story keep writing
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
I know this is an older story, but I just had to say how much I enjoyed reading it. I'm glad I stumbled upon it while searching for Elliot/Olivia stories. :)
Tony7323 chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
Its A Fantastic Story Well Written I Loved IT
Tony7323 chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
Holy Crap That Was Very Intense I Loved It Well Written
Cara chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
Mia is short for Amelia not Margaret
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
Great story... I love the plot line and how Cragen and the gang was protective over Olivia, even allowing her to have a "bed" in the precinct. Thanks for posting
Eliguis chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
This story was well done! I can't wait to read more of your work!:)
angiemarish chapter 26 . 6/23/2012
What a wonderfull story! Sad that its over but thanks a lot!