Reviews for Love & Order
Sorry, I love all the stories about Olivia and Elliot but I can't stand how Olivia is being and not allowing Elliot ANY part of their child's life while she's pregnant, she's being an azzhole and I tried to stay with the story but I can't read anymore because of her. I'm sorry, but it started off really good.
tiCocoChanelle chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
So full, so perfect! Just so AMAZING! I love!
Roslynn455 chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I love this story keep writing
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
I know this is an older story, but I just had to say how much I enjoyed reading it. I'm glad I stumbled upon it while searching for Elliot/Olivia stories. :)
Tony7323 chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
Its A Fantastic Story Well Written I Loved IT
Tony7323 chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
Holy Crap That Was Very Intense I Loved It Well Written
Cara chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
Mia is short for Amelia not Margaret
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
Great story... I love the plot line and how Cragen and the gang was protective over Olivia, even allowing her to have a "bed" in the precinct. Thanks for posting
Eliguis chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
This story was well done! I can't wait to read more of your work!:)
angiemarish chapter 26 . 6/23/2012
What a wonderfull story! Sad that its over but thanks a lot!
cinderella chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
Absolutely beautiful!As always,you never disappoint!Fantastic job!love it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRR!
Christy811 chapter 26 . 9/7/2011
This is the best story ever! So sweet! Everyone in my house thinks I am crazy because I was freaking out reading the last few chapters. The stuff with Liv and Cragen is adorable!
BeccaSpackman chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
Okay I've been a silent reader for awhile now, and I guess it's about time I come out of the shadows and leave a review. I absolutely love this story. You are a fabulous writer and the twists and turns you put in to the story keep things interesting. I am anxiously awaiting the finale of this story, but I am also dreading the end because I don't want it to be over. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see what else you throw at us.

Becca Spackman
Harleigh chapter 26 . 8/27/2011
Wow just amazing!
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 26 . 8/24/2011
What an amazing story, I really enjoyed!

It wasn't like your normal Olivia pregnancy stories, it came with challeges and I liked that.

Olivia didn't run to Elliot first chance she got lol.

And now baby Mia is in the world and she sounds so cute!