Reviews for Heart and Soul
violonforte chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Kind of a cliffhanger, but kind of... I have a feeling of "it's kind of - KIND OF - okay if the author leaves it here... since they finally do realize their feelings for each other..." but at the same time it's "NO, this cannot be the end! They have to act on their feelings for each other!

Well, I guess it's all up to you. I'm hoping you'd update this; this is one of the few more interesting mecha stories on the site, and I'm kind of neutral but still hopeful that this wouldn't end here. If you decide to take it up again, I'm in line for reading it! :D
meka18 chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
can you keep going i really want to see more
DrawerDiary chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Ok just found and finished reading this story today and omgomgomgomgomgomg

When I read the description I thought: Oh please tell me this is like Love Neko
and it was X3 I was so happy! I've loved all the emotion and drama that has occurred in this and I can't wait for more as well as the next story X3 (totally votes in polls)
If you do AntonioxLovino next, or when you do it, might I suggest Antonio's reason behind ordering one was for a housewife/maid to clean house and be loving and then he gets lazy and foul mouthed Lovi

Be fantastic (I voted for them and kikuxhercules [I needs my giripan])
SuckmyAWESOME chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
I LOVE YOU! This story is so awesome!
world dominatior chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Its soooooo hard finding people who support prussia x austria! I'm so happy you're continueing with this sory! I was soooo worried that something bad was going to happen to prussia I was all like "nooo! Don't hurt him! DX" please don't end the story here,its getting really good! And idk why you wernt happy cause I loved this chapter!keep up the good work :3
Coyoteclaw11 chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
*SCREAMS* IT'S ALIVE! ANOTHER CHAPTER! OH MY GOD YES HAHAHAHAHA YAAAAY! I love it. Thank you thank you thank you YAY! Yes. This is good. Me gusta. I am pleased.
lilredd3394 chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Are you going to continue this? It's really good and I want to see what happens next
southparkyaoifan chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
i wait for more
Lady Rabenschwarz chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I'm just wondering if that manga is called Get the Moon because it sounds seriously familiar!
lilredd3394 chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
OOH! Please continue! I know it's been a while since you updated but this stories really good! and I vote for Franada or UsUk o I'd do PruCan but AusPru is already there.
Nagakawa-chan chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
This story is amazing and I would love to see more of it! :D I love the way you make all the mechas interact with each other as well. As for the oneshot, I think Alfred and Arthur would be nice~
YourDarkMistress chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Hiya. You know, I was re-reading this a bit, and I still love it a whole lot. Are you going to finish? Because it feels like you're only one chapter from the end and it's eating me alive.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Don't abandon this fic. It is awesome and one of my favorites. So please don't forget.
Koganlover6240 chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Please keep going with the story. I really like it and I also read tha manga.
Coyoteclaw11 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
I'm reviewing this chapter because you can only review each chapter once...anyway~ I just wanted to make sure you were still thinking about this fic...I would really hate for you to abandon it! I love this fanfic and can't wait to see what'll happen! ;A; Please don't forget...please don't abandon...continue please?