Reviews for There's no Place Better
Renirabbit chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
Shit girl, you made me cry during class!
KTDLover chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
AWWW! I loved this. GREAT JOB!w
gleekfreak211 chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
Awww that was a beautiful ending :)
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
It is so bittersweet that this amazing journey is at it's end, but what a wonderful ride it was! Thank you for this EPIC story!
eb012203 chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
Whew! That's a whole lot of closure in one chapter. I loved it though. Sad about the shortened nicu/depression part...and confused about the 3 month noah absense but...loved this story!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
I really love this fic 3

Great end.
SouthernHemmy chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
A beautiful ending to a loving story! I am so going to miss reading this! You did an excellent job in every detail of this story! Thank you for the tears, the joy, the happiness! Hemmy
wearemagnetised chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
This was such an adorable and fluffy chapter. I'm so glad the boys are happy. The girls being more excited than Puck & Kurt themselves made me laugh.

Looking forward to the final chapter and he Blaine/Dave companion piece!
gleekfreak211 chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
Aww kurtie is pregnant xD I can't wait to see what Hayden says when they tell him about the baby and about Noah being his other dad for sure now
JasonDragon64 chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
What a wonderful chapter, Wolfie! The proposal, Kurt's pregnancy (KNEW IT!), the sweetness that is Puck and Kurt together... It was all fantastic.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
Awww! Finally!

I'm so happy for them.
JasonDragon64 chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Very nice, Wolfie. Bringing in Karofsky was a lovely touch... One of Kurt's classic lines was always that the ones who tormented him would end up working for him, and lo and behold! And, if the former jock has changed and amended his ways sufficiently, there is certainly nothing wrong with him finding his own happiness with a certain dapper Warbler. This has the added benefit of ensuring that Puck will never have to be jealous of Kurt's friendship with Blaine. Lovely!
eb012203 chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
YAY! Woo! Love this chapter!
KTDLover chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
AWWWZ!w That was so sweet. I LOVED it! (Can't wait to see/read about the baby/ies!w)
Cazzylove chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
Great Chapter Hun _ I found Noah's proposal really sweet and I'm glad that Kurt is pregnant _ UPDATE SOON ya know ya wanna _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _