Reviews for There's no Place Better
123claire123 chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
loving this story - well done
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
I love the chapter.

Ha! After Puck/Kurt I love Karofky/Blaine :P
eb012203 chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Ooooh! Karofsky working in the shop? Nice touch! :-)
KTDLover chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
YAYY! AWESOME!w I loved it! And I actually was surprised at
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Knew it knew it knew it! Kurtiepie's pregnant -happy dances- XD

Loved the chapter, but the bit where they can't get married was so sad :( makes me glad i live in Britain, because at least we have civil partnerships. But still, actual 'marriage' isn't legal. Bigoted idiots.

Over and out x
wearemagnetised chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
I love the whole finally-pregnant-when-you-least-expect-it thing.

*Hugs Kurt* They should go to another state to get married anyway. Who cares if it's legal in Ohio or not.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
I am usually the first to totally be hateful towards Blainofsky (especially if it were to become canon!), but in the case of this story, I'll totally go with it. :-) I really hope Noah's gut-feeling is correct, PucKurt children would be too cute to be legal!
Cazzylove chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Great Chapter Hun _ UPDATE SOON ya know ya wann love peace and chocolat Blessed B Cazzy _ _ _
gleekfreak211 chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Kurt is so preggo and Blaine and Dave ! I so see that happening soon with a little meddling from Kurt lol

Ps I totally agree with u about Jesse st. James. He is so annoying 8/
xonthefloor chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Blaine/Karofsky! I bet that will be canon eventually.

And Kurt.. take the damn test!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
I love the chapter!

I think that I know why Kurt is sick! ;D
JasonDragon64 chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
I'm surprized that Kurt doesn't recognize his symptoms. Seems that everyone I have known who tried for so long to start a family found eventually that relaxing and just enjoying each other was the trick to conception. Looks like the family will be needing that larger home quite soon!
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
They're so cute, yay for Mercedes, and OMG total morning sickness! Aww, baby number two :D x

Over and out x
gleekfreak211 chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
It would be so funny if the new guy was karofsky or azimio lol Kurt would probably die of laughter xD
KTDLover chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
*gasps* KURT'S PREGNANT? YAY! (It's kinda sad how none of them realize it ) I hope it's twins!w LOVE the chapter!w
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »