Reviews for There's no Place Better
Cazzylove chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
Great Chapter Hun _ Is Kurt preggerz? I hope he is _ UPDATE SOON ya know ya wanna _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
eb012203 chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
Hee hee hee! I like where this is headed. ;-)
xonthefloor chapter 18 . 5/24/2011
I think someone's pregnant... :D
wearemagnetised chapter 17 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter. I love how Kurt expects to get pregnant immediately. I really hope Noah's swimmers are fine.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
It was a lovellt chapter 3
JasonDragon64 chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
Wonderful chapter, Wolfie! About time Kurt got the memo and not only started working toward his dreams, but also look for a home with Noah and Hayden. Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for next time.
eb012203 chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
Aw! So excited for baby... Pummel? Lol.
Cazzylove chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
Great Chapter Hun _ UPDATE SOON ya know ya wanna _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
aww, that's cute! cant wait for more!
KTDLover chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
I LOVE THIS. PLEASE CONTINUE!w
gleekfreak211 chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
Wow kurt really wants a baby I'm surprised Noah isn't tied to his bed not being allowed to leave until Kurt's eggo is preggo lol
Nikkler chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
ooohhh no that will be so sad if Noah can't have children. I love this story so far and I can't wait for you to update. And I love how Haydan had Noah's flirting and Kurt's coldness. Update soon. Huggles

Nikkler
wearemagnetised chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
Ouch, it was horrible to see the boys in so much pain and I'm glad they made up quickly.

"Damn mind readers."

Love that line.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
So sad that the last chapter is so close, but all good (or in this case, A-MAZING) things must come to an end. Hayden totally stole my heart at the end of this chapter! But no need to give it back, he earned it!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Yay!

Hayden ask the quetion that I want to read here XD Hehehe.

Great chapter!