Reviews for Years After
Sequel needed or die I will
*coos*
Baby Dragons! I love the idea of Bigeyes bonding with their only human "sibling" as a rider. *coos* I can imagine a tiny-"Hiccup" riding a younger smaller Night Fury with Hiccup and Toothless circling them and teaching them tricks. Adorable!
Volxsis1755 chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
this story was fantastic, completely lovely! I would SOO recommend this to others.
to sum it up in to words . . . I would have to go with:
short and sweet.
I think this is a little...
_ヽ
) /
ノ ) Lノ
(_/
MSF chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
A very satisfactory story. My favorite of this moment... Thanks for bringing this into the world.
Demonic girl111 chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Aww that was really adorable. My Inner Fangirl doesn't even want to scream at you for not including the lemon scenes. Cute story!
Ethril chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Absolutely adorable! I loved how you ended the story!
AngelofDeath chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
This was well done. Probably better then ever other sroty I've read. I don't know how to put this in words except for one more like 4. Cute , daring , adventure ,( this is not like one word so yeah) shows how if you love someone you will rsik everything to save them no matter the cost. I love you and your awesome story and like chapter 5 or 4 ( I don't remeber) you said theose chapters could use some work they don't need some work they are perfectly fine just the way they are. I hope you love my response and. I hope you can countinue your beatiful work. Have a wonderful day.
IamOminous chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
its a great story but I can say if my boyfriend (I'm gay) wanted to have real kids I'd be okay with it as long as I was there but, I would probably (I would) make him look at me instead of her. And make sure that we move far away from her after there born, and never let him make contact with her again ( unless she got married ) (I might send her post cards maybe)...
Varghul chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
nice ending
varthanaa chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
I like your idea of mating between Hiccup and Toothless without eventually changing one of them into another species.. And also without creating babies between them..
Very nice..
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
I loved it
The-Oreo-Ninja chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Terrible Nothing's Persona chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Awh, just awh. _
XanaduHawk chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Hey, one of the hatchlings has the same name as me, Ari!
XanaduHawk chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
This isn't going to end well is it?