Reviews for Perseus the King of Titans
Every part of this was sloppy or rushed. You have some characters so painfully OOC I feel like I'm having a heart attack. The grammar mistakes are everywhere, it's disgustingly sappy, and the way you've gone about bring the Pertemis in this story makes me like Reylo better(Kylo X Rey) AND I HATE THEM! You have spent no time on real character development and no time in actual careful plot development. The concept of Percy being married to Artemis, getting most of the gods against him with a few siding with him as well as the Titans and Gaea is a good idea. You just shouldn't be the one to execute it. Great concept, fucking god awful writer. One of the worst I've ever read. (Guess I shouldn't expect quality content most of the time.
090919 chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
Father no.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
*singing to let it go tune* suck my dick, suck my dick, suck my dick!
Paz chapter 5 . 3/18/2017
Owsum
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Nice
But what about annabeth?
Green Arrow Fan chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
AWESOME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! IM BEGGING YOU!
Jack chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I love this story can you please make the chapters smaller.
Marvin Chase chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
my favorite fanfic and i like the idea of percy as a titian
Axcel chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
A happy ending! :D
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Well, Thalia, you are siding with a mass-murdering asshole for pretty much no reason other than he is closely related to you by blood despite having, I think, not ever meeting him in your life. Against someone who would not only be an amazing king, but make the world a far better place. Clearly your power hungry fatal flaw has taken you for a ride.
pertemis10394756 chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Not bad. read the entire thing through, and when I read the 5 chapters, I was impressed. The character development was a little rushed, and Artemis directly started loving Percy, but other wise, not bad. Liked the story idea!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
BEST FANFIC EVER! update give up for adoption ls
PoseidonPrince chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
not bad
Isles chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it alot 8)

Annabeth should have died, stupid bitch.
bring the money chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Artemis and Percy's son from the future saves Annabeth? Fucking stupid. This has to be one of the worst fanfictions I have ever read.