Reviews for Perseus the King of Titans
Axcel chapter 5 . 10/4
A happy ending! :D
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/4
Well, Thalia, you are siding with a mass-murdering asshole for pretty much no reason other than he is closely related to you by blood despite having, I think, not ever meeting him in your life. Against someone who would not only be an amazing king, but make the world a far better place. Clearly your power hungry fatal flaw has taken you for a ride.
pertemis10394756 chapter 5 . 5/16
Not bad. read the entire thing through, and when I read the 5 chapters, I was impressed. The character development was a little rushed, and Artemis directly started loving Percy, but other wise, not bad. Liked the story idea!
BEST FANFIC EVER! update give up for adoption ls
PoseidonPrince chapter 5 . 1/15
not bad
Isles chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it alot 8)

Annabeth should have died, stupid bitch.
bring the money chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Artemis and Percy's son from the future saves Annabeth? Fucking stupid. This has to be one of the worst fanfictions I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
A few paragraphs down you said
"you need to find a loving and caring wife". Artemis is NOT a lesbian.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Dude this is the best fanfic i have ever read
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
That was like 10k words, but your story is only 15k… I wonder about the other four chapters' lengths…? Good story
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Great story so far!
puppychow chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
This should be rated M or at least warn us if there were any hints
bacon818 chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
I really like the story. Can you make a sequal?
firelordisabelle chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Let me guess. That's Percy's and Artemis' kid and he goes back in time. He knows that Annabeth kills herself because his uncle(Nico) is the Titan of the underworld. But I have have no clue yet why he chose her.