Reviews for A Fairy Tail Ending
purpleglasses05 chapter 12 . 4/16
WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BE OUT!? I NEEEEEEED MOOOOOORE! Btw this is freakin' adorable and i love it and awww omg so cute and i frickin' love fairy tail and AHHHH I LOVE NALU!
UPDATE
PLEASEEEEE
Hipster012 chapter 12 . 3/31
Its 2018? And if that's not enough then I wasted my time reading your absolutely awesome book AGAIN when I should be preparing for my a level about to be in a month.
GuestA.C chapter 12 . 2/25
Hey, it’s been years since A Fairy Tail Ending has been updated, how are you? Last time I remember, you said you had the next chapter already written out. I’ll be waiting for the next update, I really love this story, and after Natsu finally realized he loved Lucy too, I need to know. Take as much time as you need, but remember, you have people who really love this story and would like to see it through to the end. I await the next chapter patiently. Read ya later... Chiao! ;) A.C.
Make another one
katienguyen chapter 12 . 1/31
Loving this story! And I totally am on the same page as you with how Natsu and Lucy handle their feelings. Can’t wait for the next chapter; pls update soon!️
Kizziecat3000 chapter 12 . 12/30/2017
Please keep making more. I love this story
TheBrokenAreStars chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Hey, this story is really great! I'm a huge fan of both Fairy Tail and fairy tales. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please try and come out with it as soon as possible. I'm super excited to see what will happen next!
FtfanDessarai chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
HEYYYYY WHERE ARE YOUUUU? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY AND WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK? ITS 2017! COME BACK PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEEEEEE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! HURRY UP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH NALU AND GALE AND GRUVIA ON TOP

btw...

I’m gonna keep reviewing.. prepare for spams XD
HummingBird742 chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
*Laughter* Natsu * Is so *More laughter* STUPID! * Even more laughter*

That seaside, I really like this story and I hope that you continue it.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
I absolutely Love you’re story and hope you finish it! I’ve read a lot of NALU stories but this has got to be one of my favorites! Never give up your talented!
me chapter 12 . 11/13/2017
Hi. Me again. WHY IN ALL THE FREAKING FLYING FUCKING HELLS AINT YOU UPDATING?! Are you dead? Cuz' the only excuse ill take is that you died.
Me chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
Bastard! UPDATE already!
Jeff4743 chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
I'm so glad someone finally used the word "infinitesimal." It's one of my favorite words, but hardly anyone ever uses it. Thank you! Please use more large, preferably latin-rooted words.
RayhneTess chapter 6 . 10/30/2017
"That *freak* is an exception - that, or a really good actor. It's hard to tell with that guy." I swear, Aquarius in this chapter left me dying!
1,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »