Reviews for A Fairy Tail Ending
Casey517 chapter 3 . 10h
Okay! *claps hands together*
There was probably too much swearing.. And that doesn't really suit the characters of Fairy Tail..
But never mind that! The chapter was really good! Although Natsu failed with the kissing part.. XD
Not like him to know how to kiss people anyway, so overall it was a good chapter!
Better than the Cinderella one, in my opinion
Casey517 chapter 2 . 11h
I didn't expect for Natsu to NOT be the prince! And I thought that you'd go by the actaul story of Cinderella XD. Well, it's always nice to have a twist! Great chapter, I love the way you're using actual Fairy Tail characters for the Cinderella characters!
Casey517 chapter 1 . 11h
Whyyyy? I don't like cliffhangers XD
Very good! Very much like the anime itself. Lucy makes it reall obvious that she likes Natsu but in a somewhat mean way? I dont know what I'm saying XD. Very good Prologue with a cliffhanger.. You had to do this? Right, I'll be reading the next chapter now.. :)
OH MY GOSH UPDATE ALREADY!
sunnyfortomorrow chapter 6 . 9/11
this is so good!
LOVETHEFAIRYTAIL chapter 12 . 9/4
Pleasseee continue I LOVE IT! Its amazing so please update soon
KangaRoo chapter 5 . 9/1
Awwwwwwwwwww...GaLe! Yay!
KangaRoo chapter 3 . 9/1
Omg. Way to go author! Your story is so freaking hilarious, I can't get enough. I mean, dang!
Olivia chapter 12 . 8/30
This was the first nalu fanfic I read... And I have read it over and over again. You mush finish it. I love it so much. It is so funny and sweet and adorably satisfying. It makes me smile whenever I read it. A male lucy, a seasick sailor, a jealous natsu, and a catfish lol XD it is just so great. Finish it please! You are extremely talented and I can't wait for an update!
Imastalememe chapter 1 . 8/18
Update*
Imastalememe chapter 1 . 8/18
pLEASE UPDAT
Judi-B chapter 12 . 8/16
Please update! It's a wonderful story!
PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED IT
Annie chapter 1 . 8/16
I have read your Fairy Tsil fan fiction story about Wendy, and I have to say your writing is utterly amazing; I can see them as actual episodes inmy head whenever I read them. The dialogue, the characterizations, the action-it's all pitch-perfect.
You are a genius.
I'm loving it already! And I'm sure by the end of it I'll love it even more. This is an amazing idea! Keep it up.
1,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »