Reviews for A Fairy Tail Ending
animelover1013 chapter 12 . 16h
Update please? I can't wait to see what happens next! I just absolutely love this story! Its so cute!
miraskey chapter 12 . 4/8
Do you know a song that so perfectly captures how I feel about this story? No? I don't either, but I love, love, love it! The fairy tales are gorgeous, the twists you give each of them to make them entertaining without repeating. The humor is wonderful, without steering into the crack/parody type of story at any point, even if I made a weird face when they became genderbent and confused myself trying to decipher the he/she sentences. BUT ANYWAY I AM SO I N LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WASN'T FINISHED UNTIL THIS CHAPTER!

I have absolutely no critiques for you in the slightest, which is very unhelpful I know, but your writing style is inspiring and if anything, I want advice from you on how to avoid repetitive statements and a wide range of vocabulary and the way to drag a reader into the story. All of which I don't expect, but I just really love the way you wrote this story and I'm so excited for the next chapter!

I also agree with your statement on Natsu, I feel like that was a perfect way for Natsu to figure out his feelings for Lucy. I can't see him arguing with his feelings once he figures them out and I'm so excited to see whether Lucy notices something different about him or if he notices something different about her.

ALSO LUCY OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO SCREAM IN THE LAST CHAPTER ABOUT THAT HERCULES LIKE MOMENT YOU GAVE HER I HOPE SHE'S OKAY
miraskey chapter 5 . 4/8
I haven't reviewed yet because I figured this story was old enough now that maybe you didn't read reviews anymore, but the Beauty and the Beast chapter was one of the funniest, cutest chapters I've read in a long time. Just their shenanigans as household objects was so enjoyable! I'm really loving this story!
Well..you better post that chapter if you have written it
Astra chapter 2 . 3/24
Awww wonder what fairy tale is next
Astra chapter 1 . 3/24
Awesome start
Wicked! I'm loving it so far! :D
Lucy should have been the witch to continue the not actually both are many n characters theme
Oh, you can't leave it hanging! please, what happens next!
Firefree123 chapter 12 . 3/11
hey, I was wondering, um, I really love this! could you pleeeeeeeaaaase update (sorry) I just love it so much!
SomebodyElse1123 chapter 12 . 3/4
I love this story! Please please please finish it I really want to see them get together and your writing is really good!
Pleaseeeeee update soon I Love this story, so please don't stop
legasilly chapter 12 . 2/26
What kind of chapter takes two years to write? ...
SoundDragonSlayer chapter 12 . 2/23
I love this story! Please finnish it!
1,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »