Reviews for Bowing Out Gracefully
Spirk chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Lol poor Jim, I would have been frustrated as well. Cookie points for an assertive and sexy Spock at the end. Loved it! :D
Hiroko chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Very lovely story!
mercury chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Eee! Thanks,
NerdAndProudForever chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I am spending my entire day reading fanfiction!
And OHMYGOD this fic is so adorable! I love the way you're portrayed the characters , exactly like they are! You've managed to capture their behaviorisms really awesomely!

Job well done!

I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this! Update soon! :D

Live long and prosper.
*Vulcan salute*
sentarla chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
heheh, I loved all the interruptions, I thought they would never get together, thanks!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was surprisingly melancholic to start off. I wasn't expecting, but I really appreciated it. Fo this was a really moving piece. Congratulations on being awesome.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
cute story.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
AWESOME!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Adorable~!
GothTrekkie chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aw that was sweet! It must be so frustrating for Jim to always be interupted like that but I'm glad Spock finally got them together! :)
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I loved this... Amazing and I loved that Spock had had enough of Jim being the good guy thanks for sharing xx
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
awesome! wonderful! fantastic! you know, the format of "so and so does something a set number of times, and one time they don't" seems to be common, in this fandom. Is there a reason for that, that i'm not aware of?
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Whoa, way to get physical Spock! XD Awesome story, I loved Kirks show of diplomacy and how much it was frustrating Spock. On the brigbt side, Spock now has every right to drag Jim off when his Captain feels the need to 'bow out gracefully'.
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ahh! So cute! The ends of each of the five had me grinning at just, wow, so bad of timing, but then that last one was just so sweet and swoon. :D Great 5/1 fic. :D
Doni chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Definitely worth the wait.