Reviews for Harry Potter's Existence after Life
Called it! Called it! I so, totally called it!
sylvelle chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Well... It was what I hoped would happen. I kept remembering Harry the last time we saw him. YAY
sylvelle chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
OMG.. Well I knew Ron or Hermione were going to know the girl. Had no idea it was Selene I think her name is. Wow that means little Charlie is Charlie's son. WOW. Good one.
sylvelle chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
I should know better than to read angst ridden stories.. Please give me a bit of hope
sylvelle chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Pretty wasted chapter on me. See Draco or Ron and I tune out. I'm bad.
xvector chapter 26 . 4/11/2014
Amazing story. I basically rushed through the last couple of chapters (couldn't stand the suspense! Had to cheat .).

The story was phenomenal. The basis for your plot was a bit shaky at best -even Ron would not server his friendship with Harry just because of the Cruciatus Curse. But the world you created was breathtaking.

The world you created was also rather overwhelming, with a vast number of plot and relationship threads. I think the complexity of the story is what scared off most readers and would-be reviewers. However, this merely shows your own skill, to be able to masterfully weave together so many different threads into such a wonderful story.

A challenging read, but a good one. I love the angst and drama. The action was nice, too, but a bit more of that wouldn't have hurt!

If you're on the fence about reading this story, give it a go. Stick to it, and you won't regret the ride!
xvector chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
The plot thickens! So excited to read more!
xvector chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
So far, the story plot is alright.

You have introduced WAY too many characters in a VERY short amount of time with barely any character development, to the point that I could care less if any of them died.

Also, you use far too many exclamation marks. It adds a very "false" tone to your writing and is very distracting while reading - it tears me out of the story. Use less exclamation marks, and ONLY use them in dialogue! Not narration!

Otherwise, the story so far has been a good read.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
NO me not like Drinny :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Is Harry Reeeeallly dead?
TxA-GunFighter chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Good chapter, Time for Harry to show up and start kickig ass.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Good chapter, bit of a bummer over all.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Still another good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Another good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Good chapter. Good story.