Reviews for Harry Potter's Existence after Life
Quoba chapter 9 . 2/26
I can't understand how naive can someone be to think that Ginny (or Hermione) could date Draco after everything he did.

Seriously it just made me sick and I'm stopping this fic after I finished to throw up.
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
There are so many gaping holes...please fill them in. (no innuendo intended).
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
will Harry find out he has a child on the next visit to the other realm? If so, how will Ginny handle that?
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 8/31/2015
Malfoy is so petty he will rape and kill Ginny just to prevent her being with Harry.
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Damn...nice twist. I wonder if this is like the mirror image thing happening here?
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Draco thinks he is clever, but what he has done is made sure that he is tortured before he dies.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
I was hoping that Harry was possessed or something, but it seems that he has flipped his lid.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Harry is such an ass.
gus chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
nice pacing... shame it wasn't really an enjoyable story. no real payoff at the end, either.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/1/2015
Called it! Called it! I so, totally called it!
sylvelle chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Well... It was what I hoped would happen. I kept remembering Harry the last time we saw him. YAY
sylvelle chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
OMG.. Well I knew Ron or Hermione were going to know the girl. Had no idea it was Selene I think her name is. Wow that means little Charlie is Charlie's son. WOW. Good one.
sylvelle chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
I should know better than to read angst ridden stories.. Please give me a bit of hope
sylvelle chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Pretty wasted chapter on me. See Draco or Ron and I tune out. I'm bad.
xvector chapter 26 . 4/11/2014
Amazing story. I basically rushed through the last couple of chapters (couldn't stand the suspense! Had to cheat .).

The story was phenomenal. The basis for your plot was a bit shaky at best -even Ron would not server his friendship with Harry just because of the Cruciatus Curse. But the world you created was breathtaking.

The world you created was also rather overwhelming, with a vast number of plot and relationship threads. I think the complexity of the story is what scared off most readers and would-be reviewers. However, this merely shows your own skill, to be able to masterfully weave together so many different threads into such a wonderful story.

A challenging read, but a good one. I love the angst and drama. The action was nice, too, but a bit more of that wouldn't have hurt!

If you're on the fence about reading this story, give it a go. Stick to it, and you won't regret the ride!