Reviews for Harry Potter's Existence after Life
Sorensen chapter 26 . 10/13/2002
Oh you made my year with that last sentence. Sequel! Wooooo! Very good, ever since I found this story I've loved it, I was happy and sad to see that it came to a close until I saw you were going to make a sequel.
SeelieRadande chapter 26 . 10/11/2002
Amazing!But I really do have to quite going back and forth from reviewing here and in . Keep up your good work and I'll be looking for the sequel.
Viva chapter 26 . 10/11/2002
Once again, a brilliant story. Well done on a well rounded and finished story. I swear though, if you break Harry and Ginny up in the sequel, I will personally hunt you down! LOL just kidding ("not really," says Viva's alter-ego)

Can't wait for Dracos appearance in the next sequel. Hey, can we call him free willy now? *giggle*
azntgr01 chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
man, this is so cool. i get the epilogue to two great stories. can't wait for your sequel. imogen and ruskbyte rocks! YOU too! i love all of your stories. h/g rules...
guess chapter 25 . 10/10/2002
You based Wolfe on Myn Donos from Wraith Squadron, didn't you? I noticed that you used Wedge's speech from Solo Command. The only change you made was to have Wolfe drop his pants instead of taking his boot off and putting his feet up on the desk.
Torrential Zephyr chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Just for future reference, I tend to leave extremely long-winded reviews. You have been warned ;).

Anyway, I came to read your story after reading the helpful reviews you gave an author whose stories I had read as well. You seemed to be genuinely trying to help, and I've found that the people who leave the best reviews also write the best stories. Anyway, *now* I shall read the story...

All righty, I'm just a few paragraphs into the story, and something struck me as being odd - you say there are 45,000 inhabitants of Nomad Island, but only half of them are wizards. Does this mean that the other half are Muggles? If so, are they aware that they are on an eternally shifting island? *Shrugs* Sometimes I over-analyze things...

When Ironheart says, "It's a good thing that you told me about your Patronus though, because I wanted to deploy with the Dementor hunters." I was wondering if you had meant to put the word 'you' after deploy?

All righty, now on to my actual review. To be extremely honest, I would have to say that this is one of the most inticing first chapters I have ever read. I've never read a story that begins like this - most post Hogwarts stories that I've encountered are about rekindled loves... This was fascinating. I loved that you were creating an entirely new realm to the Harry Potter world, and making it populated by extremely interesting people. My curiosity has been piqued, I must say. I hope to learn more about Ironheart in future chapters... There's something reminiscent of Albus Dumbledore about him.

*Sigh* Albus. Hagrid. Sirius. How sad. There's so much to lament in this chapter. It's diffucult to imagine the Weasley's hating Harry - it's no wonder that Harry is devastated.

You have no idea how much I wish I could read more of this chapter! I hope to have time in the near future to read more of it.
PR LUCKEN chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
The hole story was great, form start to finish. I hope that you getthe sequel out soon. Until then CYA
Salazar101 chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
GREAT ending! Really! I can't wait to see the sequal! SEE YA

-Deity
rowan chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
*standing ovation*

'nuf said
Christian Alice chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
::Gives Cygnus Crux a huge hug:: Great story! Congrats on finally finishing it! Lovely ending and everything. ::sighs:: Im already starting to miss it. - Well, thanks for the lovely story, and well...erm...thanks!
Gogirl chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
A sequel? I sure will keep a lookout for it! Wonderful ending, wonderful story, and now I'm going to do what I should have done a long time before (I just wanted to wait til the ending)... add this to my favorites!
teazer chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
i can't believe this is finished...sigh.

great finish though...and i'm definitely awaiting the sequel.

p.s. don't you just hate not knowing how the person you're going to marry is going to look like?
ppLLeeEE chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
nice cant wait for mind's war
Casual Reader chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
And so it ends. Hurry up with the sequel! :)
hermione1807 chapter 25 . 10/8/2002
I love it! you are truly a talented author. I love lengthy stories and lots of descriptions. You just satisfied me for a month! *stands off her chair, bones popping* it took me 5 or 6 hours just reading your story and doing nothing else while reading it. *stretches a little* I love the ideas behind your story. please update soon, I want to know how it's going to end. if you plan on writing a sequel, I will probably be one of the firsts to review and encourage you in that avenue! please e-mail to me if you plan on writing a sequel! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase!
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »