Reviews for Harry Potter's Existence after Life
Nosgoroth chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
What are you doing, Cygnus Crux? Unstick yourself from the screen and look down. Yes, that's a keyboard. Now, USE IT!
xMoonDropx chapter 25 . 10/18/2002
That was so good. Now you know you have to hurry up and write a sequel, right. If you don't, I'll hurt you. Laters.
xMoonDropx chapter 26 . 10/17/2002
Hi. I only read to 24 but that's 'cause I have a soccer game tonight then I have to go to my parent's dance lesson so I fugured I'd print the last two chapters to read. BEsides my eyes were starting to hurt. It was really good and I'll let you know what I think of chapters 25& 26 in a review tomorrow. Laters.
Petals1 chapter 26 . 10/16/2002
Angst...angst...Finally, I've managed to finish another angsty fic. I usualy never finish angsts, but this one kept me hooked, and i just have to finish. the only other is Ashwinder's Ginny's gift, and Long road home...

it's sooo sooo good. you won't believe how much i cried when i read it. poor Wolfe. poor Harry. the part about Ginny cutting of Malfoy's...was crucial...that was probably the best part of the story, aprat from many others, of course...wrtie sequels soon..
gjegje chapter 26 . 10/15/2002
Aaaah :) Happy ending :)

But what about Anastasiou and that lady?

-sorry? Didnt hear that. Ah! OK, a sequel.

Brilliant! :D Count me in!

Thank you for writing this story, it has been a pleasure to read. I ecpesially like how you combine science fiction material with the wizarding world. Of course wizards should evolve like muggles! This stuck in the medievals point of view is rather unlikely. Nothing stays still, it either evolves or goes back.

I will read the sequel but it might be long between I can check on the story. Dont you dare think Ive given up reading your stories, their too good not to be read. :)

Gudrun G
Maab chapter 26 . 10/14/2002
i think you should be published. if youre not published yet i wonder what the damned publishing companies are thinking. you are one frikin talented author and i say that with pure honesty. you are going to go places in this world. you had such a good plot well woven together i can only worship you. i hope to see a sequal because itll either rival this fic or surpass it to heights unknown. Also thank you for writing something with a bit more originality. not the plot line mind you because i swear anybasic plot line is the same. did you know theres suppose to be only about 7 plot lines int he world...weird eh? anyway itS was all the characters and details that made your story so much better. hehehe and you had them talking dirty typical i think people often miss the dirty talk of young people. anywho yeah good fic!

xMoonDropx chapter 18 . 10/14/2002
Dude! That is so cool! I'll read more later today or tomorrow. Laters.
Sorensen chapter 26 . 10/13/2002
Oh you made my year with that last sentence. Sequel! Wooooo! Very good, ever since I found this story I've loved it, I was happy and sad to see that it came to a close until I saw you were going to make a sequel.
SeelieRadande chapter 26 . 10/11/2002
Amazing!But I really do have to quite going back and forth from reviewing here and in . Keep up your good work and I'll be looking for the sequel.
Viva chapter 26 . 10/11/2002
Once again, a brilliant story. Well done on a well rounded and finished story. I swear though, if you break Harry and Ginny up in the sequel, I will personally hunt you down! LOL just kidding ("not really," says Viva's alter-ego)

Can't wait for Dracos appearance in the next sequel. Hey, can we call him free willy now? *giggle*
azntgr01 chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
man, this is so cool. i get the epilogue to two great stories. can't wait for your sequel. imogen and ruskbyte rocks! YOU too! i love all of your stories. h/g rules...
guess chapter 25 . 10/10/2002
You based Wolfe on Myn Donos from Wraith Squadron, didn't you? I noticed that you used Wedge's speech from Solo Command. The only change you made was to have Wolfe drop his pants instead of taking his boot off and putting his feet up on the desk.
Torrential Zephyr chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Just for future reference, I tend to leave extremely long-winded reviews. You have been warned ;).

Anyway, I came to read your story after reading the helpful reviews you gave an author whose stories I had read as well. You seemed to be genuinely trying to help, and I've found that the people who leave the best reviews also write the best stories. Anyway, *now* I shall read the story...

All righty, I'm just a few paragraphs into the story, and something struck me as being odd - you say there are 45,000 inhabitants of Nomad Island, but only half of them are wizards. Does this mean that the other half are Muggles? If so, are they aware that they are on an eternally shifting island? *Shrugs* Sometimes I over-analyze things...

When Ironheart says, "It's a good thing that you told me about your Patronus though, because I wanted to deploy with the Dementor hunters." I was wondering if you had meant to put the word 'you' after deploy?

All righty, now on to my actual review. To be extremely honest, I would have to say that this is one of the most inticing first chapters I have ever read. I've never read a story that begins like this - most post Hogwarts stories that I've encountered are about rekindled loves... This was fascinating. I loved that you were creating an entirely new realm to the Harry Potter world, and making it populated by extremely interesting people. My curiosity has been piqued, I must say. I hope to learn more about Ironheart in future chapters... There's something reminiscent of Albus Dumbledore about him.

*Sigh* Albus. Hagrid. Sirius. How sad. There's so much to lament in this chapter. It's diffucult to imagine the Weasley's hating Harry - it's no wonder that Harry is devastated.

You have no idea how much I wish I could read more of this chapter! I hope to have time in the near future to read more of it.
PR LUCKEN chapter 26 . 10/10/2002
The hole story was great, form start to finish. I hope that you getthe sequel out soon. Until then CYA
Salazar101 chapter 26 . 10/10/2002