Reviews for Us and Them: What Else Could I Ask For
cmend3z0221 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Logan is pregnant what will kendall and everyone else say?
Cola Salvatore 1839 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Great story
Oh yeah, in that little summary (I'm gonna be like Gustavo) YOU COULD'VE WARNED YOUR READERS IT WAS GONNA BE A TEAR JERKER AND HAVE OUR TISSUES READY!
Glad the babies are healthy and happy
I about burst into tears when I thought Chase died
Love, Cola Marie
thataah.nascimento chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
owwwwwwwwwwwwn perfeito !
Karrington chapter 19 . 11/6/2012
Awesome job girl!(:
Karrington chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Yo,I can't help but realize that you keep saying no I keep on thinking about big time rush's song NO I'm in love with that song that is like one of my favorite songs by them.p. you like big time rush scary/horror/tragedy fanfiction then you really should check out a fanfiction called the CAMPUS KILLER it includes nick and Disney characters WARNING:this story has a lot of killing(our favorite characters)but it is awesome and the killing starts in chapter 2 or 3 and does not stop until like chapter and in the story big time rush and the other characters don't know each other eather like as friends until they are the only ones on campus with the lights out and the gate locked and a crazy killer locked in there with them.

BOOOO!
Anomimo chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
me gusto mucho el final y toda la historia :)
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
good job
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
Oh, my god! this is sooo amazing! YOu've brought me near tears several times with this one. And let me tell you not many accomplish that. You really know how to put things down in here. I loved this sooo much! took me a while to read all this but I enjoyed it all the way through. Can't wait to read mroe of your work :)
SilverWings104 chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
I love this fic...that's all I can say honestly! But I just want to let you know that you should probably set this fic on complete :) When people see a fic that doesn't have a complete mark and hasn't been updated in a while (but your already done) they tend to skip over it (which would be horrible cause this is an awesome fic :))
Reinier chapter 20 . 8/18/2011
*crying* That was so cute and Sad and amazing i loved it great job
btrfan88 chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
i wasint going to read this cuz of the hole prego thing but im glad i did keep up the work.
Lil' Boy Monster chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Fuck me it's over! aww I loved it so much! A sequel? yes please! this was so awesome and I loved the whole journey I hope you really do write the second part cause I want to see how parenthood is treating Logan and Kendall.
UnderworldChick-n-VMKPirate chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
SEQUAL! YAY!

Great story, great ending :)
Titled Heart chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Very very cute. MPREG is my guilty pleasure, and this was beautiful. Great job.
BTR-aholic chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
So freaking amazing. More please.