Reviews for The Accidental Playboy
PanonLove chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Aww, that was so sad. :( Poor Vic
lowi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
(one of those I haven't reviewed—woe is me...)

I loved this. I love Vicsander, as you probably know, and this was just adnfkbdjdhabd. Poor Vic. And Lysander, argh, he's just so cute and clueless, and I don't even know. &hearts

Fantastic! :D
lowi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
(one of those I haven't reviewed—woe is me...)

Fantastic! :D
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Poor Vic. :( btw, I love your Vic! :))

"Lysander has joked and rolled his eyes before about how some of their schoolmates see them—"Us, together?"—but every time he made one of those comments, thinking he knows everything, thinking he's got all the pieces of information, Victoire died a little inside, because she'd hate to let him know what a hypocrite she is, agreeing with him while silently knowing everyone else has guessed correctly…at least, about her."

So I couldn't just pick one part out of that, so copied the whole paragraph/sentence. XD that was the best line in there. Really, it made my heart ache.

I loved this. It was really sweet and sad and adorable and lovely.

Vic, I'm pretty sure Lysander loves you back. So, next time, just hold his bloody hand! XD

*needs more*
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was adorably cute and I loved Victoria's characterization - You made it so easy to identify with her, and the language used was simple yet beautiful :)

Ah and of course - I always love best friends falling in love stories :p

Pooja
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awwr, mew, this is sad.

I really liked this portrayal of Victoire. It was a lot different from the way people usually write her, but she was still very in character. The way you described her feelings for Sander was really good, but heartbreaking. Going from friends to wanting more just really f*cking sucks o.o but I think you captured those emotions well.

I also liked, although it was sad, that she didn't end up holding his hand. Vic always seems to get all of the guys in every fic she's in and it was nice(in a bad way, lol) to see her not have 'Sander in this.

Good work! Sad, but still good!

-Morghen