Reviews for Much More Than Bromance
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
As one wise person said somewhere in this story - "Fucking mind-blowing"! I've lost all kind of words! That surely can't be your first one explicit... I don't believe it!
lowi chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Oh my gosh. That was so hot.

I feel braindead. In a good way. XD

And that about the broom completely cracked me up. ;)
lowi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Okay, why have I not read this? Dx so weird... Luckily Jess tipped me off, but still. -.-

Anywho, this is just AHSHDHAJGXE. I love Jamdy, as you know, and this was just wonderful. Their dialogue and how Teddy is so sorta reckless compared to Teddy, is just brilliant.

I loved loved loved it.

AND NOMNOM THERE'S A M-RATED SECOND PART! *hurries to read it*
autumn midnights chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Nice job...as much as I love LilTed, I really like James/Teddy even more than I did before. I love the banter between them that continues even into the second chapter. Oh, and I will NEVER be able to look at chocolate syrup, a jar of cherries, or whipped cream the same way ever again *lol* Great job, your writing is wonderful!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
hot hot hot! ...damn now I really want a sundae
HermioneGrangerisME chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
my brainmush. that was so. damned. hot.
Sebastian Welling chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Hot! i want to see lily's reaction!

LOL!
Morghen chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Erm, just so Teddy and James know, I have sundae making things at my house and they can, ermm, "come" over anytime they would like...

;P

But, wow, ummm, yum! I don't really know how to review this except by saying "yum" a million times, haha.

The chemistry between Teddy and James was really strong here. They, err, seemed to know exactly what the other wanted and it worked really well in this fic. I love how you kept the humor going even when the fic was getting really hawt _

I will definitely NEVER be able to look at a sundae the same way. Merlin! Good work! Er, scratch that - GREAT work!

;D

-Morghen
crocious chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Hahaha! You really ARE the master!

This is super awesome mega incredible sexy funtime super wonderful, dude.

And HAWT. I feel totally inadeqate, lol!

Sorry! I totally can't see straight through my bloody nose! I'm trying to be thorough! GAH!

I love your Teddy. GEH! Imma stop trying to be coherent now.

MKOFDSJAIJIUHVFDIAJIVFA J IKDOA!
JenniAnimeHotStuff chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
THAT. WAS. FRICKIN'. HOT!

Thumbs up! XD
jojor99 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Don't think I'll ever look at a sundae the same ever again! Nice one.
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Do it!

Mmmmmmm. So hot! ;)

I love it! Jamdy is so good! I love them sososos much. :)

Of course Lily makes Teddy feel icky. She is a girl after all. :)

XD

Teddy and James are so nummy.

I WANT A SUNDAE NOW!

My imagination is running wild...
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Umm, my review counts as, like, a million so you'll definitely be writing the second part of this, eh?

;P

*Has slashgasm*

ASDFGHJKL, Jamdy - WOW! I really like this a lot. Yup!

The bantering between all of the characters was great - especially between Teddy and James, though _ I mean, I love LilTed, but I have to admit I was rooting for Jamdy the whole fic, hehe. I never really thought of the fact that Albus wouldn't be too fond of Teddy being with his sister. I liked that you put that in there, though.

OMM, Teddy is soooo yummy( Teddy, Teddy, and nonTeddy are all pretty yummy, LMAO) But this Teddy is obviously the yummiest! The part when he said he never actually kissed Lily was really good. I never considered their relationship to be so innocent, but it makes Teddy wanting to be with James more believable, I think.

When Teddy licked the ice cream off James - HOLY MERLIN! yum yum yum yum yum

;3

"All right, then. One Potter doesn't want me in his pants, another Potter has pants in which I'd rather not even glimpse. It's been a great fucking day."

That part was soooo perfect! It made me laugh really hard!

XD

So yeah, definitely needz the 2nd part!

;D

-Morghen
crsdot chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
More James and Teddy please! :D
controlled climb chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Obby you know I want more ;)

This is great, Mew :3 I love your Teddy! Meerh, he's so delicious. So.. you know, naturally a second chapter would be nice, yeah? -waggles eyebrows-

Numnumnum :3 Love it, as always. ~