Reviews for Thanks to a Snake
The word count for this story is wrong. It says 65K in mine is anyone else different ? The first 6 chapter is over 65k along and this story is 55 chapter long.
Trahald of Uru chapter 21 . 7/2
"the couple of words that didn't get corrected"?!

You can't get through (incidentally, "through" is not the past tense of throw) three paragraphs without a mixup of their, there, and they're. When you write about a "trial" (judicial procedure) you type "trail" (footpath) and vice-versa. You don't need a half-baked spell-checker, you need a beta/proofreader.

What keeps me going through this is the excellent characterization and plot. If the grammar is corrected, this story could catapult you to the big-leagues on this site. Please show some effort with your use of the English language.
missgsmith51 chapter 51 . 6/23
"Bring me Potter." It must be embarrassing. Every time Riddle has met Harry, he has been bested. Not only that ... His success seems to be contingent on getting Harry alone, after he is already tired, and he can't even do that himself.

Don't his followers ever stop to notice that he rarely if ever goes to the battlefield himself? While Harry is always in the thick of the battle, Riddle stays back until he can face a Harry who has been separated from his army. Smart money might question whether that might not show fear of Potter.
Sunshine011 chapter 41 . 6/22
Definitely one of my favorite chapters, your writing was excellent!
Chronos Father Time chapter 14 . 6/21
It's ten points "from gryffindor" I think since you removed points from slytherin by mistake
Saissa chapter 9 . 6/18
re-reading this story
About chapter 8 - I don't know how Dumblydore (as Fleur calls him) could possibly think he is still a light wizard after those thoughts and actions!
Chapter 9 - Ginny is one year younger than Harry and Ron, You wrote Astoria to being 4 years younger than Daphne (aged 7 to Daphne's 11). That is what I read back in the early chapters when Harry and Daphne first met. So how can Astoria and Ginny both be in the same year?
Sunshine011 chapter 24 . 6/16
I just have to say sometimes your author's notes are as good as your chapters, lol. But nice job on the lemon... Not saying anything else on that... Oh and overall wonderful story! I love the plot and it's so interesting! I can't put it down!
OMG I love this story x I love your writing style you could do really well if you wrote a book x
Secundum chapter 19 . 5/28
The British Military aren't allowed to keep their weapons when they retire, and doing so gets you tried by both a Civilian Court, and a Military Tribunal. You might want to correct that, or at least throw in a line saying he smuggled them out somehow.
Disturbedhrt chapter 2 . 5/21
Wonderful story so far
GraceRose69 chapter 9 . 5/21
C.R.E.A.M
You are now officially one of my favorite writers, just for that.
phoenix-rob chapter 55 . 5/20
Absolutely wonderful story. Hope you do come back and add little snippets to it at a later date.
Great first chapter I havnt found many harry in slitheriin stories and this has a few good influences including a snake that doesn't see harry as his father
Love the little Iker Casillas joke, made me snort out loud on the train to school, got some weird looks after that
phoenix-rob chapter 21 . 5/13
Reading the story again for the second time and still loving it.
2,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »