Reviews for Thanks to a Snake
It’s weird how you forgot things that you wrote previously.
You even forgot the name you gave him originally.
When Harry meets the goblins, they say he’s emancipates on his eleventh birthday, however, at Christmas of first year, the Greengrasses take over guardianship. They would be unable to do so if Harry was emancipated, which is what let him get away from the Dursley’s and Dumbledore in the first place.
Ctrip chapter 3 . 2/10
Like the story line so far but you changed Harry’s actually name within the forst three chapters. At Gringotts it was Hardwin and now you are using Hadrian.
Cain O'Phelan chapter 1 . 2/1
The sudden attitude change from canon Snape is too jarring to continue. We’ve had no justification for his sudden lack of animosity.
Soupman5 chapter 11 . 12/24/2023
you've missed more than one! There are a ton of typos and misspelled words. Great story but annoying to read.
Nimbus2023 chapter 37 . 12/12/2023
As many times as the blokes get smacked in the head in this story, I'm surprised none of them has gotten a concussion.
Nimbus2023 chapter 34 . 12/12/2023
Severus stepped forth next, "Now as you no doubt read in the Daily Prophet this morning Voldemort is alive and well. I, Severus Tobias Snape swear on my magic that what I am about to tell you is the truth." Magic sealed his vow with a flash of silvery gray that matched is aura, the students gasped as they oath was made if he lied at all his magic would be forfeit. "Most of you have heard by now that I was a spy during the dark lord's first reign, though before the oath I doubt most of you believed it. As a spy I took the Dark Lord's mark and until last year when a way was finally found to remove it, it was present on my arm. The mark as the department of mysteries found out was tied to the Dark Lord's magic had he died on All Hallows Eve in 1981 the mark would have vanished with him. Throughout the years the mark has been documented as growing darker until it returned to its vibrancy at the end of last year, marking the Dark Lord's return.

'THPPTPHTPHPHHPH'

Snape's eyes bulged as an obnoxious fart sounded through the room, causing many to snigger.

"Snape, there are ladies present," Sirius scolded as he cast a spell to disperse the odor lingering in the air.

"It wasn't me... Oh bugger," Snape gasped before he collapsed lifelessly to the floor, the oath having taken its due.
Nimbus2023 chapter 34 . 12/12/2023
Why would Harry have to lend Ginny his NIKE broom? She was on the Hogwarts team and got a NIKE broom, not to mention she started the previous year with a brand new Nimbus.
Nimbus2023 chapter 27 . 12/10/2023
Not to be that guy but the lemon scenes are getting a bit excessive. I get it, Harry and Daphne are sexually active now but I am not interested in reading a new lemon every chapter.
Nimbus2023 chapter 26 . 12/10/2023
Maybe Harry should take a course on magical anger management, he goes to pieces over just about everything.
Nimbus2023 chapter 25 . 12/9/2023
Your Harry doesn't handle bad news very well.
Nimbus2023 chapter 24 . 12/9/2023
Telling your girlfriend that you were just trying to get another girl off may not be the best way to cool her ire... Just saying.
Nimbus2023 chapter 23 . 12/9/2023
Oh, Daphne was not the center of Harry's attention while he had something else on his mind, boo hoo. What I want to know is why is that anyone else's business but theirs? He should have told Blaise and the other meddlers can go tongue kiss a skrewt.
Nimbus2023 chapter 23 . 12/9/2023
Harry will have to wait four years to take her to the London Eye, it wasn't built until 1999.
Nimbus2023 chapter 21 . 12/9/2023
Great NIKE makes brooms now, I wonder if the wizard branch of the company has gone woke too.
3,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »