Reviews for Thanks to a Snake
Meepywarlord chapter 3 . 12/10
Harry starts out with Hardwin as his name and that changes to Hadrian in this chapter
The Alone Sage chapter 1 . 12/10
hmm
NobodyOwens5 chapter 19 . 12/9
eh? should Harry be having those dreams even though the horcrux is gone? I mean, the parseltongue you explained via inheritance test so that's fine, but he should not be having those visions if the horcrux is already gone... right?

maybe I misunderstood something in the books or movies but I was my belief that the "link" they shared was Voldemort's soul.
NobodyOwens5 chapter 3 . 12/8
did you change his name? last chapter it was Hardwin and now it's Hadrian? or am I missing something crucial here?
otherwise a good chapter
NobodyOwens5 chapter 1 . 12/8
... wat.

Harry and Daphne know eachother for what? like 4 months? and she calls him her best friend. I know kids are stupid and have short attention spans but really? friend I get, good friend I get, but best friend? nope.

setting that aside though,

this looks really good. added bonus that it's already completed and therefore not at risk of being abandoned.
This has to be one of my all-time favorite stories, not just in the HP-verse but all of the 'verses! I hope you went on to become a famous author with your own original stories with a competent horde of editors to compensate for your dyslexia. Thank you for sharing this odyssey with the world, it's richer for having it available! Keep it up, one day you'll be on the NY Times best-sellers list if you aren't already! Much better then JKR's attempt!
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love your story but... If you can't find a Beta to compensate for your dyslexia at least use a Text-to-Speech application so you can easily find your mistakes. That's one of the tricks I used to get over my dyslexia. Nowadays I hardly ever make a spelling mistake, nor do I drop any words by accident. As a famous cartoonist once put it... Dyslexics of the World Untie! ;-)
I love your story, seriously, I do... But... Damn! Your dyslexia is very tiring, dropping letters and words, mangling contractions as well as screwing up the order of words in a sentence really lower the overall enjoy-ability of this epic tale that you're spinning. 8.8/10 on originality, 6.3/10 for grammar.
Yay! One dark lord down, one to go!
Saissa chapter 3 . 11/24
Like everyone else in the review, this abrupt change from Hardwin to Hadrian is annoying - and yes I am re-reading this story. But I wonder why.

When I first read it back in 2015, the whole story was brilliant. Now with all the errors, that have clearly not been fixed, it is just annoying...
Dragonheart24 chapter 1 . 11/18
Awesome story took me two days to ready it.
MayaniMoon chapter 3 . 11/17
I thought his name was Hardwin...
BlackRose8750 chapter 32 . 11/14
In this case mad means both angry and insane. Thank you for an enjoyable read.
Awesome story, thank you!
I think this is the least epic Dumbles-death-scene ever. Still has me giggling like a deranged escapee though!
3,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »