Reviews for Thanks to a Snake
ddentler21 chapter 3 . 6/23
Why was Hardwin/Harry's name replaced with "Hadrian" for most of this chapter?
JoFarries chapter 5 . 6/18
I don't mind the name Hadrian for Harry, it's just that you have a different name for him in the first 3 or 4 chapters, then all of a sudden switched to Hadrian. I'm liking the story, but that little bit of inconsistency threw me for a loop!
Why Bay? Why not Lykos: Greek for wolf
Rereading this for nth time and I can't believe I FORGOT about Aiolos, the hero of the story. I'm always thinking of this fanfic as the one where he meets Daphne at 9 3/4 because of the summary/title but it's really not. I mean, it is but that isn't what starts the changes from canon. As Gandalf-aka the other Dumbledore-said, it is little things done by common folk which keeps the darkness at bay.
John chapter 4 . 6/5
In the first few chapters you called harry Hardwin now you call him Hadrian?

Can I please have a explaination
Caldin Ewilan chapter 2 . 5/29
J'en suis au chapitre 3 et j'aime vraiment cette histoire pour l'instant mais il y a une incohérence entre le chapitre 1 et 2, dans le 1 le prénom de Harry est Hardwin et à partir du 2 c'est Hadrian.
cmfisher chapter 55 . 5/27
Love this story. Thank you for taking the time to write it. One question. In chapter 54 you show Susan as being one of the ones who died, but in the epilogue, she is OK. Was it a typo?
kittyranma chapter 35 . 5/27
Daphne shouldn't have been called Mrs. Potter but Lady Potter.
Did you mean to change harry's name from hardwin in the first two chapters to Hadrian from chapter 3 and beyond?
Twilightchick16 chapter 2 . 5/22
This was one of my favorite stories but I just can't get over the name change for Harry.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 5/22
Aawww
Derraj chapter 3 . 5/21
I just want to point out that you messed up Harry's full first name. In the first two chapters you clearly established his full first name as Hardwin but in this chapter you changed it to Hadrian. I was wondering which one is correct.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 5/18
The dialogue in this story, at least, so far, is clunky and doesnt incorporate commas or diction changes for different characters.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 5/17
I refuse to believe Harry's (Im not calling him by that other name) favorite color is green after he's had repetitive nightmares about the killing curse.
G the Headmaster chapter 39 . 5/10
I especially like Serius and Severus in this story. They both have grown up!
2,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »