Reviews for Thanks to a Snake
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 55 . 11/25
Enjoyed the story thanks
It's Crabb, not Crabble. Your spelling absolutely sucks! How in the hell did you get into a college?
This is awful! Every paragraph has grammar mistakes. So much makes no sense, it's written so horribly. It really takes all the enjoyment out of reading it.
They weren't "ranting" about the name Hadrian, they were talking about you first calling him Harwood then changing it to Hadrian. This story might have been worth continuing to read if you knew anything about grammar, since you don't I'm out of here. Ciao
Yeah snape being way out of character ruins this fanfic. Shit fic* sorry
Oh my god hardwin is such an awful name lol just that itself made this into a shit fic
How come Hardwin is suddenly Hadrian in this chapter?
Rebmul chapter 44 . 11/2
why was it a stag its a wolf in this one
Rebmul chapter 29 . 11/1
ok but why what was he taking what where his plans and why did he snap all things id love to know
jimmy.oz chapter 44 . 10/24
only issue i would see here is that since you changed his Patronus it shouldn't be a stag.
jimmy.oz chapter 24 . 10/24
I think you did very good for a first time lemon scene. it was about right on the timing too because of age and the situation they found themselves in.
I'm adding this comment when i'm just a few paragraphs into this chapter. What happened to the punctuation here? So many full stops and capitals missing where sentences just run into one another. Even question marks are missing from questions. It's making it hard to read; i'm getting a headache! The first chapter seemed fine. What happened here?
Oh, one other comment: I thought james and lily's wills left a lot out. Parents of small children make wills to make sure their child is going to be looked after if they die prematurely, as well as disposing of their assets. The will here made no mention of the people J and L wanted to care for their child which i thought was a glaring omission.
Jen
i'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I don't know how long ago you posted this A/N but i hope the pain has lessened.
I just wanted to make a few comments on your excellent story. First, I love that you have given harry a more WW appropriate name as harry is a diminutive - usually of Henry - so is rather casual and of course sounds really muggle in amongst 'Severus', 'lucius' and 'regulus' (actually don't you wish modern families called their children after stars? - sirius, Cassiopeia, andromeda: fabulous!). I liked Hardwin as its quite old sounding - is it from Old English? - and not modern american-sounding like harrison which often crops up. I particularly like Hadrian which appears in a number of HP stories, very martial and one of the better Caesars. (It makes me wonder how much time and effort JK Rowling put into researching all those old and stately names she came up with for people in the WW.) One thing that has bothered me all the way through this long chapter: why didn't harry send an elf to privet drive (or have himself elf-popped there) to collect his clothes and other belongings after he'd visited Diagon Alley and arrived at his family manor? After all, he'd forced the Dursley's to treat him better for three years so he must have had decent clothes and at least school books and perhaps a few modest keepsakes from those better years? i'm loving your Greengrass family and the fact that harry has acquired an instant family, including little sis, along with a stunning betrothed. Thanks for sharing your great story.
Jen