Reviews for Thanks to a Snake
Rebmul chapter 55 . 8/29/2019
well we never got those cute little on shots but still a damn amazing story I kinda wanted to see what the after life was like for bumbles and volde
HoneyBear84 chapter 55 . 8/25/2019
Loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2019
I'd need to go back a few chapters, but have you changed Harry's full name somewhere? It's definitely Hadrian now, but wasn't it Hardwin earlier? I'm so confused.

I really like your story :)
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 7/22/2019
Don't recall the crafter using gems, but my eyes may have skipped over that part. Other custom makers have used them as foci so that's cool
WitchDavid chapter 29 . 7/17/2019
Holy shit
srwells277gmail chapter 55 . 7/15/2019
Loved it, keep up the good writing!
WitchDavid chapter 3 . 7/16/2019
You changed Hardwin to Hadrian
coul532003 chapter 3 . 7/10/2019
I noticed that in chapter 3, you started calling Harry Hadrian instead of Hardwin. This is not a complaint, as Hadrian, having been used in other fics, seems to be easier on the tongue and mind. To my thoughts, Hardwin was a difficult name to remember. Thank goodness it was not Harfang.
Ledifolia chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
Really enjoying the story, though I'm a bit confused - at the beginning Gringots told Hadrian that he was emancipated. But at the end of the chapter the Greengrass family replaced Dumbledore as his magical guardians?
dmafia ruler chapter 55 . 7/10/2019
I love this story it’s going in the top 10
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 55 . 7/10/2019
Enjoyed it!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 7/8/2019
I’m glad to see Harry at least thought of giving someone the map, but it was too late when he thought about it. And I realize that some things have to happen, but my gosh, the characters are supposed to be smarter and well informed, they should have made a third map, since Sirius knew how, and had someone watching that think 24/7.
CHEESEnsemble chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
Would have been good if you had just kept Harry's name consistent and proofread a bit better.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 13 . 7/7/2019
So I’m only a little ways through this chapter and I’m wondering why Moony has yet to make his appearance to catch back up with Padfoot.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 9 . 7/7/2019
Great, so we get the diary out of Ginny’s hands, but now a Hufflepuff finds the diadem. Awesome.
3,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »