Reviews for Thanks to a Snake
Venpex chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I have seen multiple attempts at Daphne/Harry with Harry in Slytherin. This is the best I have yet. The idea to use the snake as the pivot point for the majority of the plot is great. Having Harry learn about magic and accept his inner snake prior to his letter is a great way to implement the larger changes.

I am concerned about some plot items left open early. Harry should be talking with his new guardian about all of the concerns with regards to Dumble. Why was he not told of his accounts? Where were his balance sheets? Has any one reviewed them? There are a lot more items along those missing 10 years that needs to be accounted for, but getting his guardian ship transferred should be the first step in addressing that.

The development with Daphne, may be a little fast. With the abuse it is hard to see him that accepting of the touching and closeness. May want to thin about lingering issues there. He may appear close, but are their underlying issue that need addressed before he can truly be intimate and accepting with the Greengrass family?

Nice development of Snape and Harry. I am surprised that after killing the troll there was less repercussions. Is it normal for a 1st year to be able to cast a spell like that? Were there any repercussions to Harry? Did Snape get grilled by Bumble and we haven't heard yet? I don't accept that Bumble would let that slide. He is too controlling. I expect he has extra eyes on Harry now.

Props for the handling of Draco. I would like to see how this plays out with his father. With the Malfoy history of being Death eaters, I would expect there is some under currents in that family with regards to being friendly/civil to Harry. (Though it is very Slytherin to keep him close to watch him.)

Look forward to more of this story. I love Daphne/Harry pairings.
hulagal13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
pretty good can't wait for more
rb2312 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Not normally a fan of slitherine harry, but this story has got me hooked

thanks
Aaron Leach chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awesome chapter.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Great story so far and I'm glad to see someone actually paying attention to Harry and helping him out. Thanks for sharing!
sh777 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
A good start so far, look forward to see how you continue the story. Is nice to see them knowing their engaged but not all over each other as well.
Proud Mudblood chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Would you add Hermione to the story if I asked nicely?
Starman800 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
WOW!, this is was a great chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Count chocula chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Very promising story...reasonably acting charcters and the changes to allow for the new context for the major events works well. Keep up the good work!
Naginator chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Nice love this pairing and whether snape is nice or not I still feel it was kinda messed up he begged for lily to live and didn't really care about harry or james but oh well and the class is ancient runes not ruins look forward to more
tdog3872 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Very good!
Skadya chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Very nice
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Really great and interesting start to your story. I do look forward to see where you go with this, and hope you update soon and often!
ceo55 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This new prospective is refreshing and the way you present it keeps the story entertaining and easy to read and it evokes emotion with the different points made. Keep up the great work. I look forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and ideas,

ceo55