Reviews for Thanks to a Snake
Smokeing chapter 55 . 9/28/2020
Excellent story enjoyed it very much thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
Y'know as much as I would like to enjoy this story without having to use energy on criticism, I'd like to point out how theres no way an abused 11 year old could be that bold enough to be persuasive on his first attempt at threatening his relatives; coupled with the fact that Vernon or any adult halfwit with half a tea spoon of common sense would allow a snake to stay without calling on animal control, and this is why I don't have any more expectations with fanfic anymore.
Forromir chapter 2 . 9/5/2020
You really gotta edit some stuff man. during dialogue mostly, you should reread them or something to see if what you typed makes any sense. Or just for simple errors like in one you said, "... and I and I am happy."
Forromir chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Amazing first chapter. I remember being most of the way through and wondering how it was still just the first one.
Sujeeth chapter 55 . 9/1/2020
Great fic, what a ride it was. Really enjoyed it:)
lucvhvtke chapter 3 . 8/31/2020
has anyone else noticed that Harry's name changed from Hardwin to Hadrian in chapter 3
Shadowfoxjager chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
I like the story but a few things stopped me from truly loving it. The first was the continuity problem, one second Harry’s name is Hardwin and like 2 chapters later it’s Hadrian with no explanation. Someone already mentioned the fact that Susan’s Patronus form changes constantly. The second thing was that 99% of this story had no fluid transitions, one second everyone is eating in the great hall the next they’re in the the common room doing who knows what. It got annoying having to reread something multiple times to try to understand what was going on. Finally, and some of this goes along with the transitions thing, it seems like you left some details out. For example, in an early chapter you imply something happened to the Durselys but don’t tell us what and then like 5 chapters later Sirius says offhand that they’re dead. When you mention that Blaise gave Harry a memory vial it feels like you had more written for that part but for some reason you cut it out. I honestly don’t really have a problem with all the gramatical and spelling errors as many fanfictions have them and you get used to it. My real issue was that it seems like you had written this story out before hand and then cut parts of it out for some reason and never really went back to fix these parts so they make sense, like the transitions for example. Sorry for ranting and I really do like the story but the previously mentioned problems, in my opinion, stop it from being a great story. Now I know many people write fan fiction on here and their primary language is not English and if this is you I genuinely applaud you for making an attempt.
Deb chapter 55 . 8/18/2020
This story was wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
Galligar chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Letter? Diagon alley? How did Harry find out about those? The snake doesn't know it's been in captivity all its life.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 21 . 8/14/2020
I don't understand why Harry doesn't take control of Hogwarts.

Has Harry is hair to do the founders, Harry should be in control.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
FH
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 8/13/2020
Donkey, also known affectionately as a jackass.
alice022 chapter 46 . 8/8/2020
I actually really enjoy the story but something really annoyed me. Susan's patronus changed 4 times. Originally it was nevilles bear then her panda then a hummingbird that was her mums animagus then chi chi again. Sorry but it really bugged me. Lol
x7porkchop123w chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
reminds me of medusa from soul eater
Caliban03 chapter 55 . 8/2/2020
Long saga story with "nice Slytherin people" (Snape, Theo, Draco...) whose is a rare fact
3,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »