Reviews for Thanks to a Snake
Sesshomaru0215 chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
it makes no sense to get worried and stutter over a marriage contract if the person has no idea what it is
Liz chapter 55 . 7/8/2020
Can you please do a sequel? This is a really good book. I love the plot.
And you did a really good job on each chapter
stevem1 chapter 55 . 6/7/2020
This is a fairly involved story, lots of detail. The writing is good.
YaoiHellian chapter 55 . 6/1/2020
This story was so good, I didn't want to stop reading. I love a Slytherin/ snake owning Harry, and it was done so well I wish JK had gone down that route instead. Is it bad that I didn't so much care that a lot of the students that stayed died but that Oliver Wood died was my only concern? I'm happy Fred's fine though. There were a few inconsistencies in some of the earlier chapters that did distract a little from the story, however, it's very minor so no worries to overall enjoyment of the story as a whole. I do appreciate you taking the time to write this and I hope your doing well in all your endeavors. :D

P.S I'd be very happy to help beta your story if you'd like. Just a thought. w
Theta4four chapter 14 . 5/28/2020
gotta say, the ron bashing perfectly fits in to the story and matches his personality from Canon. most fics go out of their way over the top to bash him. here it s a simple insult a hippogriff and his actions and temperament that follows is just smooth and fits the storyline perfectly.
lastdance chapter 4 . 5/23/2020
this is one of the moore promising stories ive read
jmw03u chapter 55 . 5/20/2020
This ha been a wonderful story! I like how supportive Harry's friends are. The plot was very interesting as well. Thank you for writing this.
Bluewolf80 chapter 41 . 5/18/2020
This was your best chapter
Kushka chapter 55 . 5/15/2020
Great story
Guest chapter 46 . 5/15/2020
Harry's pratronus in this story us a wolf not stag as you had it when fighting voldy
CaptHook77 chapter 55 . 5/17/2020
Great story. As someone who doesn’t have the guts to try what you did my only real issue was the missing words; the wrong uses of their, they’re, there, week, weak, to, too, two, etc.. A good BETA reader should have caught all that. Again that was a great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
Why did you switch hardwin to hadrian? You repeat scenes ir have garry do sonething he has previously done but act like its his first time doing it
mjw chapter 55 . 5/13/2020
Excellent story! Character development and plot were very good. The "lemon" scenes could have been left out as they did little to advance the plot/story. It would be helpful if you had a proofreader - lots of misplaced words, etc.

Overall well done. I will certainly look for other stories written by you. Thanks for a good read!
Pteaset chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
Love it
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2020
Killing Lucius Malfoy was so FUCKIGN stupid. LIKE WOULDNT THE POLICE HAVE BARRIERS TO PROTECT HIM FROM SPELLS LIKE JESUS CHRIST IN THE MEMORIES THEY HAVE A SHEILD AROUND PEOPLE TRIAL
3,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »