Reviews for All That Glitters
BrokenSky49 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
YOOOUUUUURRRREEEEEE BBBAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK! ! Hahahaha as you can see I'm just a little bit excited. I LOVED this chapter! Hahaha I almost died laughing at Shawn and Gus with Brooke! Great! I hope you can update soon! :D
unobtrusivescribe chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I wonder if Gus will figure out what's up with Shawn? OO what does Shawn think happened to him on the slide? Can't wait for the next chapter to see what's going on with the other folks at the park!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Definitely not too cliche to gulp:) I can't wait to see what's wrong with the slide! The challenge between Shawn and Jules is great:) Please update soon!
CupcakeNinja918 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Wow, I can't wait to see what happens next! And please, DON'T HURT MCNAB!

I like it so far- just a little CC. It would be nice to see a bit more description. I know they are at a waterpark, but I'm not getting an image of it in my mind. (Maybe have more imagry...) It might help the flow a bit.

But other then that, it was great! Seriously, I'm so excited for the next chapter!

~CupcakeNinja918
XxBlackandYellowFangirlxX chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Oh, my gosh! I LOVED this! And go, Shawn! Afterall, he's got the hottest girl eva!

And you made me start craving snow cones... And I don't have snow cone machine!

:P

Always,

XxBaYFangirlxX
whaaaaaaat chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I can't think of what could be wrong with the slide :/ I can't wait to find out what happens!
the eternal feminine chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
*gasps* YOU'RE BACK! I missed you! (Is that creepy? Haha awk) I'm glad you're updating again:) it's inspiring me to update too...great few chapters and I hope Buzz turns out okay :o
OLD-Susannanass chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Poor McNab! What's going on with Shawn? And, thanks, you did make this chapter longer and you updated sooner! A whole lot sooner, I may add. I'm sorry I couldn't review sooner, I had a French oral and I have a Civics test Tuesday, so I am pretty busy learning and stuff. Eitherway, I really enjoyed it and appreciated that you updated so soon!
iacomary97 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Really happy that you didn't drop this story :D

Chapter 8-

Like it, but in this amount of time, i throught that you could put a scene when Juliet went to Shawn to save him... something like that... But maybe is better this way. I think that my idea is really comun and obvious.

Maybe is a little short, but for me is ok because i read the chpt 8 and 9 together

Chapter 9-

I can't understand the Juliet's idea. A man died in there and Shawn was unconscious. Why put another man in danger? Maybe he have some attitude that she is sure that he'll be ok?

This Juliet's idea made me curious about. :D

I think you will show us the idea in the next chpt...

Hope to see the continue soon.

PS:(Anyways i understand you. Sometimes this happen to me too... Especially with the comics. I did 3 or 4 but i uploaded only one.) Really long review, don't you think.
Sabrina EP fan chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Love it plz update soon!
Psychic101 chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
poor Buzz... update soon
OLD-Susannanass chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Awesome! Though I had expected some more after six months. Not that I am blaming you, I know how life can be. I am super happy with just this one chapter, though you might understand that I am also looking forward to the next chapters, who will come - at least, I hope so - quicker. Anyway, loved it, and I loved to hear from you again.
XxBlackandYellowFangirlxX chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Oh, gosh! This was pretty funny! Especially since the only way I could imagine Lassie and Jules looking for evidence was going down the water slide themselves...

Anyway, I think this was well done. And you're always welcome to PM me anytime.

XxForevsxX
iacomary97 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Really well done. :D

I really love this story? Will you ever continue this? I don't wanna force you but if you do that i think it's a shame. Because you are a good writer and the story is good too.
Psychic101 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012