Reviews for Firework
WeepingAngelBrokenHeart chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Awww, I loved it! Sarah is my favorite companion EVER, and I was so sad when I heard she'd died! I'm also a bit of a Sarah Jane/4 shipper (bit may be a slight understatement), and the scene on the Ark where she gets stuck and has to be insulted to get out is probably my favorite with Sarah. I definitely know the Doctor loved her, but I wish I could find more fics of those two...ah, well.
Again, awesome job and R.I.P. Liz Sladen.
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I nearly cried again. I need to stop reading these fics...
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
*sobs*

That was wonderful and lovely - and he found it easier to say 'I love you' than to say 'Goodbye.'

Beautiful, just beautiful.
timano chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Your story is a beautiful tribute to a beloved character, a beloved actress-one whom I still haven't really accepted is gone. Well, I still have recordings of the episodes she starred in, anyway. And stories like this one, well-crafted and full of beautiful prose.
Mrs. 11th chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Oh...that's just so sweet. It really is. I'd read this before, but I just had to read it again. I was crying the entire time that I was reading this, it's just so sweet.

There really aren't any words that seem right, are there? She passed way before her time and she will be missed. I still keep trying to wake myself up and see that it was all a dream. I really wish it was, but it never will be. R.I.P Elisabeth Sladen. The world has lost a magnificent woman. We'll miss you SO much, and you'll never EVER be forgotten.
love and petrichor chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Oh my goodness, that was a heartwarming and fantastic tribute you made! Honestly, it was only a months ago I've discovered Doctor Who. Now it's my favorite show and seeing SJA and how much of an amazing person she is, she has become one of my heroes. It was a great piece, great job :D
TheAwesomeTrio'sAwesomeAmerica chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I really can't stop crying right now. I really thought I might have gotten to meet her one day and I had cried after watching the first episode of season 6 and they put at the end that it was dedicated to her. She was amazing and I still hope I can find the classic Doctor Who's if only to watch the episodes with her in them. I love your story and I think it was a great testament to the wonderful woman she was. Thank you for writing this.
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Thank you. This is the best tribute to Lis Sladen that I've read.

I never met Lis Sladen; I always wanted to. It was one of those "one day" things.

I loved her like we all did and she'll always live on in our Sarah Jane Smith.
Cylon One chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Most brilliant, and most beautiful.

‘Cause I just can’t think of how else to put it.

I have no doubt that Elisabeth Sladen aka Sarah Jane Smith would be proud and honored with this tribute to her.

I know aside from yourself that there are many others that won’t forget her, but you can believe of me with a guarantee that she never will be.

Well done.
HELEN chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
ME AND MY FRIEND HAVE MET ELIZABETH SLADEN WHEN SHE WAS AT AN EXHIBITION AT THE HAVE A SIGNED PICTURE OF HER.I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT WHEN I READ YOUR STORY I CRIED BECAUSE IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN STORY AND AN AWESOME TRIBUITE TO ELIZABETH SHE REST IN PEACE AND MAY THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES CARRY ON IN HER .PS I LOVE YOUR STORY AND THANKYOU FOR WRITING SUCH A FITTING TRIBUITE TO ELIZABETH WILL LIVE ON IN ALL OUR HEARTS OUR MINDS AND IN THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
This is fantastic!
Vilinye chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Don't take it wrong...but owch! That was really sad...I'm going to miss her a lot.
drwhogleek chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
I've never cried reading a fan-fic before. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I wish I could write something as wonderful as this. I also said "I wish I could meet her." Like you, I never imagined that someone so wonderful, so important, so extrordinary, would be gone in the blink of an eye. I was at school when I went on the web for fun and read that dear Lis had died. I cried at school! People thought I was upset about something that happened directly to me. But, in a way, it did happen to me. Sarah Jane Smith is my hero; Elisabeth Sladen is my hero.
Aurora Lynn chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
A very fitting end to Sarah Jane's life. I can't think of anything else you could have done differently, except for keeping her alive! That last moment was so sad, when the Doctor had to say goodbye for the last time. I'm actually holding back tears write now. Bravo.
AssassinOfRome chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
*wipes eyes* I'm not crying, I never cry. There's just something in both of my eyes. So damn beautiful. God bless you and Elizabeth Sladen.

AOR