Reviews for Metalhead
xFillyStarx chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Gah! I never thought I'd care so deeply for these two. u.u. Well, I already somewhat liked Korso and definitely grew fond of Preed just because of his overall weirdness, but this just had me hooked from begining to end!

I can't say I'm into this pairing itself, but from the way you wrote and all the while I was reading, I never once saw them as couple. I mostly just saw them as they are: two-guys-who-constantly-bicker-but-still-stick-together-cause-they're-all-they've-got.
Regin Ash chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
I like it. Hope you add another chapter soon. :D
cruelfeline chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
OMFG, I did not know how much I needed this pairing until I started reading your work. And now I hope you never stop :P
Specter06 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Man, I received the alert from FF but forgot to read, until I hit this section again to see if there were any changes. I haven't talked to you in a while but I'm glad to see you're finishing this awesome story. Most writers don't even bother anymore. Happy to see you're not one of them.
Mr. Gregor Samsa chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
I was compelled to look for Preed-centric fan fiction a few nights ago when I stumbled on to your stories.

You are a brilliant writer! I absolutely love your characterizations! Spot on!

This story has me on the edge of my seat, metaphorically speaking...

I can't wait for an update!

You may have just given me a new OTP.
Death-star510 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
SQUEE, I'm so glad to see more of this! :D

But, ouch, I can see why you had a hard time writing this chapter. I winced a little when Korso picked up the blowtorch. And then part where he actually USES it... just OUCH.

I also love the repetition of the "You will not be exterminated" line from last chapter. It's a nice reminder of how much history they have and how that motivates Korso's decisions.
The AntiCoolant chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
awesome chapter, this is going to keep me wondering whats going to happen in the next chapter! will they still help rue?

ick, the open skull part was disturbing but wonderfully so, i can't wait for the next update!
SparrowxLight chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Wow I don't know what to say. My heart is beating all fast from all the emotions in this chapter. I mean, I could really feel the desperation in their situation. It was almost...romantic in a twisted kind of way. Sort of sweet, the way Korso had to keep talking and Preed needed him for so much. Did that make sense haha? Anywho, fantastic work :)
lady of the wilds chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
so so so so glad you updata :) and it was a amazingly well writen chapter.
movieholic chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Thank you for writing this! I'm completely in love with this story, and I can't wait for the next update. I'm sad to see that it may be coming to a close...Anywho, keep up the brilliant work!
Specter06 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Awesome! Keep going man.

Some very tense moments in this chapter.

Loved it!
Specter06 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Another great chapter. I love the dark tone of your story.

I've gotta taste for that.

Sorry I haven't read in a while. Been so busy with so many things. I know, it's a weak excuse. But at least I still knew exactly what was going on when I started reading this chapter.

The story just keeps hanging in my mind. XD
Specter06 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Loved it. Hope you haven't given up on this story yet, and on the fandom.
Specter06 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Awesome chapter! So Korso and Preed went to DS9 eh?

Well, for that, they'll have to cross universes.

But I guess that's a different story.

I really love your dialogue. Sometimes you make me wonder if you know these guys personally.

I'll read the next chapter whenever I have time.
The AntiCoolant chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
well, this one is going good too. I am a little confused though. In the flashback, with the drugs, Korso was already planning to go to montressor, complete and whole preed at his heels. After the flashback, five years later, he's holding a half brainless preed while hiding from enforcers. Reading "your other family" Preed is newly healed from his brainbashing attack and with Korso on montressor, did it take over five years for them to finally get to montressor?