Reviews for Stethoscope
HashtagMC chapter 1 . 4/19
Nope. Definitely *not* utter crap. The story is quite likeable, and honestly, I find it funny. 'Granddad's Muggle stuff' wasn't so useless if it got these two together, right?
LivingInAFaeryTale chapter 1 . 2/29
This is brilliant! I love Teddy/James so much. There is not enough stories of them out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This is a great story. I love this couple, but I especially like your Al/Scorpius stories.
Latias876 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I love it; it's perfection
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
If I were you I would've said 'at least 24 people' but that's just my thought...
Oooh, the fluff! We can't live without it. I always enjoy reading Christmas fics (because the best things tend to happen when your nose is freezing) and this one struck me like nothing before. It felt more realistic than my own life.
Absolutely won a ticket to my Favorites.
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it, despite the fact I don't like Harry Potter at all.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was brilliant! Very sweet. Great job! :D
S'Knowh chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Instead of crap, it was quite a brilliant story ;)

Thanks !
evol love chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Welp. That was lovely. I kind of adored that. They're my second favorite ship and there's not nearly enough fan fiction for them, much kess any good fan fiction for them. But this was fantastic. :)
Wazlib.Roonil chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
WOW This is the first story about this pairing that I've ever read and I totally loved it!

And it wasn't crap, this was really sweet an amazing!
VaVaVoom chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was so sweet, beautifully written and I loved the end paragraph, them going into the burrow with everything they found in tow, i have the perfect picture in my head atm, making me smile :)
luuca chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is definitely NOT crap. I don't care if it's cheesy. It's freaking awesome.

That is all xD
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Okay I'm not that one person who loved it... I'm the one that FREAKING loved. I loved the cheesy-ness that is this story.
MahouMaru chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I had never really thought about this pairing before! Now, I'm melting. This was adorable in every way possible. Keep it up!
gote chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awwww, I absolutely LOVE this. I was laughing most of the way through and it was just so cute and so sweet and so adorable and I absolutely loved Teddy and James. Brilliant work!