Reviews for Romeo & Julian?
Lolopixelle chapter 7 . 3/25
Omg ! They're too cute ! Please tell me you don't plan to kill them at the end like the real Romeo and Juliette ?! It's gonna make me cry during one week ! I really hate fics which end so bad ! ( sorry if I made some mistakes I'm french )
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 7 . 3/9
You totally delivered on the the fluff, I loved it!
Michele Azure chapter 7 . 3/8
Fluffy hotness!
Lioange chapter 7 . 3/8
My reactions was: aonnnnnnn! Ohhhhh! Aoooooonnnn! So cuuuttttteeee! Ohhhhhhh! Aaaaoooonnnnn!
xaphotic chapter 7 . 3/7
Szayel is my spirit animal. I've legitimately been trying to read this all day and I finally sat down with dinner and was able to enjoy myself thoroughly! Not gonna lie I read it like five times because this chapter just- yeah. Fluff melts my cold stone heart.

I honestly expected shit to hit the fan in this chapter but that's probably next chapter. Don't wanna jinx it though because Grimmjow and Ichigo are my babies! ;A;

Ok enough ranting. Obviously these two don't know /everything/ about each other. This is blantly shown in this chapter. I /love/ that. So much character development so little time! Also doin' quickies in the janitors closet ;) Betta' be careful or ya gonna get caught doin' the gay relations!

Shit is gonna hit the fan and when it does I will cry. I'm ranting now so I'm just gonna cut the review here! Keep writin', Racey!
xaphotic chapter 6 . 3/7
Holy hell! I didn't realize you updated! I couldn't remember what exactly happened in the previous, aside from that mind blowing smut- I remembered that much. So glad I decided to re-read.

It's not even the sex that's the best part- Ichigo and Grimmjow's relationship towards each other is so fucking /cute/. Grimmjow being squirmish about saying Ichigo's name- double cute. Also Ichigo giving our precious Grimmjow a nickname at the end ;) I saw that

I can't stop laughing about the mishap with their room though! Just thinking about Ichigo's face makes my stomach hurt! On to read the next chapter now!
crochetamommy chapter 7 . 3/6
I greatly enjoy this story. It is so cute and i went back to the beginning! I hope you have more planned out for these two!
Mayuzu chapter 7 . 3/6
Aww, they're such a cute couple. Although the tragedy genre of this fic makes me walking on the eggshell, always trying to be ready when things turn downhill. Love their cuteness )
summersun ginger chapter 7 . 3/6
God, they're so cute :) I love it. (I know you meant for it to be a tragedy and I dread it - but I'll read it nevertheless :) )
Erikkun chapter 7 . 3/5
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 7 . 3/5
*laughs and giggles and doesn't breathe*
Mizuki 8D chapter 7 . 3/4
Omg, i love this its a master piece just as all your work!
wittlewons chapter 7 . 3/4
AHHHHHH I was waiting for this! Thanks for the update. Fluff is good :) they are to cute. Your amazing as usual - all that good stuff :)
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 7 . 3/4
awws...so fluffy! :3
KeeBee chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
That cliff hanger has me in tears...Why? Why on Earth would you leave me hangin' like that? In all seriousness, I think I might be obsessed with you and your writing. Keep up the superb work!