Reviews for Fight at Grimmauld Place!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That was funny and enjoyable :). And whoohoo! Two sexy shirtless men! lol

Fighting is stupid, but it DID let them get out some of their aggressions. The betting pool was awesome, lol. I'd have voted on Sev too, he's the cleverer one :).
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I see you have not provided a link to the drawing that inspired this little tale. Here it is (remove the spaces): raiderhater1013. / art/ Severus-Owns-Sirius-205470154

I love Severus the lean, tough, street-hardened Manc fighter. It may not be canon, but it sure is sexy. Severus, of course, would not fight fair under every circumstance, but his goal here is to establish moral as well as physical superiority. It was necessary that he fight clean, hoping Sirius would lose his temper and fight dirty.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
keep up the great work thanks
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
A brilliant story, quite clever too! Sirius had it coming and it was looooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg overdue. Well done!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Back in my youth, I had a martial arts teacher, Sensei Torado. I have been 5'7" tall since I was 14 and Sensei Torado might have been 5'2" or 5'3" on a good day. He was the toughest man I have ever met! You might be able to shoot him, but you better be 20-25 feet away for the first shot! Otherwise you would not get a 2nd! :)

I talked with him a few years ago and found out he had turned 70 and is still teaching Kenpo. He is the only man I have ever been scared of. I also loved him like an uncle. :)

Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011