Reviews for Two of a Kind
LoudshadowRoss chapter 41 . 5/9/2013
Awesome. Quite a tale, and will definately recommend it to others. You did very well, and I hope you're proud of the masterpiece you've crafted.
-LoudshadowRoss
Guest chapter 41 . 8/2/2012
Best fanfic i have ever read
Anaithnid chapter 41 . 6/17/2012
Excellent epilogue! You made sure to include a bit about everyone, and that was a loving gesture to all these characters that you've put so much hard work into. I really felt satisfied with the way it all ended, and I can't wait to get started on reading your newest work!
Anaithnid chapter 40 . 6/17/2012
I finally started to feel like Azrael was an anti-hero in this chapter, though there had been hints of it before. And Veldor's death was pretty crushing to me, though I loved the sweet little touch with Zoira at the end. Their "romance" was culminated in a way too, by that.

A definitive finish - and a well-deserved one for all involved, too.
Anaithnid chapter 39 . 6/17/2012
I have to say, Rohkan and Veldor together were my favorite part of this chapter.

Time for the big showdown, pretty soon!
Anaithnid chapter 38 . 6/17/2012
This entire chapter, I was enthralled by the battle...and a taste of Phyrexia is just the icing on the cake!
Anaithnid chapter 37 . 6/17/2012
You know, I was really worried about the romance culmination scene before I got to this chapter - But I was equally relieved when I saw how well you handled it. It wasn't overly done or overly underdone. It seemed very in character for the two of them, and it was tasteful. Excellent work (and woo)!

Also, Veldor's back!
Anaithnid chapter 36 . 6/17/2012
Doing these reviews after having read the whole story spoils things for sure, so I didn't want to comment on Zoira's death in the last chapter...but I do remember feeling grateful that they were able to succeed in reviving her here. I also enjoyed the brief snippet about the probe at the end; it's a nice setup for what's coming next.
Anaithnid chapter 35 . 6/17/2012
As always, you show your strength through your fantastically descriptive battle scenes. I rather like Nihil, too...
Anaithnid chapter 34 . 6/17/2012
Poor Zoira. Her backstory was touching; I appreciate how she seems to have adjusted, despite her trauma.

And OF COURSE you would have Morrel and Mizuki's moment interrupted...(grin)
Anaithnid chapter 33 . 6/17/2012
Wow, was I glad to see Eldrazi in this chapter. I very, very much enjoyed this battle! (Not to mention that you gave me a few pointers...;) )
Anaithnid chapter 32 . 6/17/2012
Kitesails and Kor - Yes and yes.

You definitely build up the intrigue about Zoira and her backstory in this chapter - Perfectly done!
Anaithnid chapter 31 . 6/5/2012
Finally getting around to reviewing these! I've already read them, but you're always kind enough to review my chapters, so of course I'll return the favor. :)

I loved the character interaction in this chapter - Everyone got their little moment in the spotlight. I also enjoyed seeing your take on the Tajuru. I still haven't gotten around to putting much of Rana's backstory in my own fic, so I might just use this chapter - and In the Teeth of Akoum, of course - for my own inspiration.
Dr. Faust chapter 41 . 4/28/2012
A great finish to a great story :D

I loved it, great job! 10/10

I'm sad to see Veldor is gone, but at least his end was noble.

Again, great read!
Dr. Faust chapter 38 . 4/28/2012
Ahah, the true villain revealed at last! Turn him into scrap metal!