Reviews for Kissing Lesson
Sakura chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Omg, here I am after three years realising that hey, you actually granted my request and translated the whole fic in English! /

I hope it's not too late and that you see this somehow. Thank you SO much! I enjoyed the short little story and you captured the whole Razu x Umi relationship as I imagined it! TvT
Jennymanga17 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Hehehe I like it a lot hehe
AleksanderxDeryn chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
it was a really good story and would like to see more of this pairing, but at first it was a little wierd cause raz, is like sooo much older than Umi, and that part was a little creepy, but i really liked it.
Desi Desi chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This pairing is great. xD Umi was just the throne-toppling, pants-usurping little brat that Razu needed, with his arrogant personality and whatnot. And I love your portrayal of Umni's forwardness and simultaneous naivete at the same time, and Razu's thoughts and interactions with her. Very IC.

And I just love the way you ended it
38636af75b38636af75b38636af75b chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Pra comeco de conversa, amo essa sua fic tanto em portugues como em ingles. *-*

E segundo, uma dica:

"So, your boyfriend think your kiss sucks?" he bursted into laughters again when the girl yelled hysterically and kicked his CINNAMON.

Cinnamon eh canela? Eh, mas eh o tempero, a canela que voce poe no arroz doce, etc.

Para a parte do corpo, o certo seria shinbone.

Que eu tenha notado, so isso.

Tchau!