Reviews for Paper Lanterns
Luna Takamarie chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Sweet now the plot thickens plz update sooon need mor chapters plz
Mtsr chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Ej:YESYESYES THIS IS GOOD..
Bronabin chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
This seems interesting... it's adorable so far! Keep up the awesome work, and I hope you update sometime soon.
luna takamarie chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
This story is. Awesome hibiya is so innocent and delic sounds charming you should continue.

Takie-san out 3
Your-Hate-is-Love chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I sooo LIKED it! I want more I'm gonna stress my head over this until I can get to read the next chapter.I hope it's coming soon :D 3~
Your-Hate-is-Love chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is heart touching o.I so like the idea,and I loved the phrase with the sunshine drop who felled on earth3~

Good job,continue to imagine,dreams are the most beautifull thing beside love. u 33
La petite tomate chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Awwww 3

I auctually like how diffrent Delic is from Flynn; the fact that he just happens to get into crappy situations is funny. I'm goad you decided to fill the prompt and post it here , thank you so much and I hope you update it soon!
ciel.hiiragi chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
•o(̯)o• kyaaaaa Delic!

Ĭ like how this one's going :D~

Keep it up! And more! XD
simply anonymous chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Oh Delic, what did you sign yourself up for? I love Tangled and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this crossover fic Twilight Zephyr! D
Dextris chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Bahhh I tried the one chapter a week thing for my story and I can agree with having an unpredictable life xD

I haven't actually seen Tangled so I have no idea how the story is going to go whatsoever, but I like it~

Update when you can.
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Hm I never actually saw the movie lol Woah! Hibaya with long blond hair! How weird! XD
KaganeTheGreat chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Aww that poor honey. I could really feel his lonely-ness /
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Lonely? Don't worry! Delic will come to the rescue! Sooner or later...but hopefully sooner! 8D
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Long blonde hair named Hibaya? But isn't his hair black and short? O_O

Cute story btw
KaganeTheGreat chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
n.n How cute, you should deff. write more of this