Reviews for Little Help?
Adnarim Neko chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this story line! What happens next?! Does Arthur love Merlin? I really want to know! Please make more!
TriCladdagh chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMG you can't leave all of us hanging like this...please continue!
Switch chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awesome! Sequal please(puppy dog eyes).
Gladia chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Please write a sequel! Love the storyline :)
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh. My. Word.

Fucking brilliant.

I so wish there were more :( because the whole concept of merging Merlin and I Am Number Four in itself is genius and you've written this oneshot so spectacularly.

Thanks for this awesome read, I hope you decide to continue!
Ichigo'sDragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
wonderful beggining!
AmandaFray chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
waiting eagerly for next chapter
Dive To Dream Sea chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wait... that's it? D:

Will there be more?

Which is my way of saying this was fanFUCKINGtastic.
WarriorQwil chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh wow! I really like this! It's such an intriguing idea. Really hot too. I want more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
*faint*

This is soo hot! And Arthur getting all dirty with 'you're so responsive' and 'never though you'd be so hungry for it' drove me maaaad! SPECTACULAR! And the powers were incredibly cool! I love superhuman!Merlin! Please say you write more in this verse?
Schattentaenzerin chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh, more? *puppy dog eyes*

I'm not a big fan of the movie and book series but I love the main topic of it. I would never have thought a crossover between this series and Merlin is possible but it's really good.

You have written Merlin wonderful and I love it how you use the problem of "I am Number 4."

I would love if you would write a sequel or companion fic with Arthur's POV. I'm SURE Merlin's love isn't oneside. ;-)

Thanks for the great fic. :D