Reviews for remembering charms and pendants
Admiral Lily chapter 25 . 3/6
I'm new to Dream High (and it's more complicated than that) but thank you for this story. I really enjoyed it.
Maha Yassin chapter 25 . 9/12/2013
OMG! This is genius! I can't believe I didn't saw this sooner. I don't know if you still read the reviews here, but I just wanted to tell you that you are a unique kind of writer. Although your chapters are short, they are amazing. I really hope you didn't give up on this story, so please continue. I know I'll read :) I love how you kept them in character too. Just an idea: can you write something similar for Jason and Pilsuk? I'd love that :D
petal chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
this is the beeest dream high fanfiction, ever. i really love the characterization of sam dong and hye mi and it's so spot on. it's one of those pieces of writing that you just read a million times and love and wonder how everything could be so perfect. is it finished already? ;;
siisii chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
beautifull fanfic you're a great writter please update soooon i'm looking forward for your next chapter and please make it looonnng and i please what about jin guk oppa i realy want know more of him
good luck
siisii chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
Miss Sona chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
Oh, I liked your fanfiction very much! It's so sweet and cute! I love the couple of Go Hye Mi and Song Sam Dong! I was so happy when I saw the ending of the drama, it was exactly as I expected, and your fiction is just as wonderful as the drama is.

Thank you for sharing it with us! But, is it finished? Or are there more chapters?
Anyway, I really liked it and wish there were more works like this in the fandom!

Good luck!
Alt'
Anon chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
Oh, please don't give up on this! I know this review comes really late and that you most likely have already, but I love how realistic this is. It's so emotionally engaging despite the short length of the chapters, and it really makes me curious about what will happen next. I also love how you keep them so well in character, at the same time as you show how they develop together as a couple - this is totally how I'd imagine they would be if the show had included snippets of the years in-between the time jump. (At least, that's how I -want- to imagine they were; that part of her concert speech where she talked about him walking a lonely path kind of worried me a bit.)

Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and thank you for letting me find this little amazing gem :) Please don't give up on it!
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
yay!
Ms.McCartney-Lennon chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
Beautiful chapter!
Zanri chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
Beutiful story. I'm crying right now. This is what i want for sam dong(my fav crac) and hye mi. I almost break down when i see the scene where jin guk kiss hye mi. And for 3 month, I dont watch dream high. But then I square my shoulder, harden my resolve and watch dream high again. And I was floored when hye mi trying to help sam dong and at last kiss him. I sqeual like a girl( i am a man. 15 actually) thank you for fulfilling my dream.
ChuGaEun chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
wow!
I love this fanfic
please update soon !
moonlightrurouni chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
Oh my god. This fic is absolutely positively PERFECT. Im having a fangirl-attack. The ending. the ENDING BEST. ENDING. EVER. And the little JasonxPilsuk moment in that earlier chapter, kyaaaaa! The way that you wrote it was spot on, exactly how I imagined it. LOVE THIS FIC TO PIECES!
Keep up the spectacular work!
-moony
JupiterLily chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
Aww this story is so stinkin cute! Most of the time reading it I had tears in my eyes while screeching "MY BAAAABIIIES!" in my mind. Anyway, this helped me heal my shipper heart a bit. It was unsatisfied a bit with the ending haha. So thank you very much!
yoorin matsu chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I love that kiss scene. I'm still reading
yoorin matsu chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
I want more. can I add your story to my fave? thanks :)