Reviews for Please Don't Hurt Me Anymore
mandancie chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was really good. Very well written. :) I loved that Severus was the first to see what was really going on. :) I would love to see your take on Harry's recovery with Severus as an aftermath of what happened when Sirius took Harry.
Thorilian chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Pity it's not more graphic
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
And this both depressed me }that's a good thing...for some reason...{ and astounded me. Well, astounded has a negative connotation, so: surprised me?
I feel bad for Harry, and I like your portrayal of the Marauders. Okay, I don't like THEM in this story, but more rather, the characterization in them. The Miranda Figgleby thing was a good idea from a writing perspective, but truly despicable.
Wonderful job!
I only have a few more to go!
xxCJxx
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
*cries*
That was good!
Will there be more?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
*expression: Pure felt Disgusted and Horror*

That's disgusting! I mean, since it's far from what-it-so-called Love!

I'm glad Sev notice this!

I feel like need to kill Sirius now!

Poor Harry... D'X
Willie Holmes chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Is there a follow up after this - like a sequel? Would be really interesting to see how Harry and Snape go through the mark Black left on him.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
poor harry that basdtard should die and dumbles too
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is amazing! I don't normally care for abusive James, but Sirius definitely had a dark side in his youth, so the idea's plausible enough. And to have Remus know something's wrong and do nothing, creepy as it may be, it fits perfectly with what we saw in Snape's memory.

I'd love to see more; a companion piece. I'd love to know why Sirius got away with it in Albus' office. Why didn't the portraits see? Why didn't Fawkes do anything? I feel like there's more to this story than we know.
Mararder's Map chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I almost threw up when I read this story. I am so glad that never really happend! If that is what J.K would have wrote then I would find her and yell at her myself!
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
is there a sequel? if not can you write one?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A touching end.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love it
StarCaper chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I've officially re-read this 10 times.

Legit, though, this is a great story. I wish there were more chapters cause its so amazing :(

Welp. You're quite the writer...

Carry on then! :)
jessted chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Also want a sequel! Hehe, I'm not trying to make heaps more work for you *at all* :P
Bitterglass chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
WHY? How could you this? Sirius would NEVER do something like this. He is an amazingly selfless sexy beast of a godfather to Harry, all respect ghat I had for your story's are gone!