Reviews for Anchorage
Lovely
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh, sad and sweet!
Becca2793 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I don't remember beta-ing this. I don't even remember if I've ever reviewed this. But that's awesome because the entire story was like new to me and it is so, so awesome. I like this non-vague style of yours as well and it's so fluid (as per usual with anything you write). I'm glad I got the urge to read this :D Love, your biggest fan ever :)
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
awww, i just love it! my favorite will have to be that one where Allen walked to Kanda's room while Kanda is away from a mission. _ hehehe. and of course Kanda came back early from his mission and see Allen waiting by his door and told Allen to sleep there with him. Awww soo cute and sweet! Again just love it!
Sleia chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Woah, this is great! I didn't know who'd been organising Yullen week for the past few times, so I was really afraid that there wouldn't be anymore Yullen fics this year. So - well, thanks for the heads-up, and I'm really glad to know that, hey, I'll be having tons more fics to read this December:D
Uniasus chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Mmm, I love the idea of names on the wind.
Illia chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I love this fic.. it has just the right amount of sweetness and sadness.
isumi 'kivic chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So. :

So we're just about to be done with lunch, and I borrowed Neesan's so. xDDDD Beware of ramblings, bb, but I suppose everybody understands my rambling enough nowadays and if you can't, Neesan would translate it again xDDD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDD FINALLY YOU SUCCUMB TO FLANGST! I wasn't expecting the not-subtle fluff you threw in the whole fic, and it's so much LOVE! (Actually, for the warning you put up there, I thought it'd be somewhat NC-17-ish so I was like "0-o nel's seriously going with NC-17 Yullen? Reeeaallyy?" at first, but then by the end of your work I was grinning giddily until Neesan came back from ordering food xDDD)

First drabble is uaaaagh. Jedar-jeder banget, the description is really, really nice and I love your word-choice, particularly when you describe about it being automatic, and 'natural' being with Kanda. There's a difference between being 'atomatic' and being 'natural', and THIS REALLY CONVEYED IT WELL I DUNNO. being with Kanda with the 'natural' tone had this... what, comfortable atmosphere; while being an exorcist with the 'automatic' tone had this... 'yaudah gitu' feeling. : You know, I don't even xDDDD

Second one, OHGOD I LOVE THAT CALM AND CONTENT ATMOSPHERE YOU MAINTAINED FOR THE WHOLE DRABBLE. Though I kinda sympathized with Kanda there, getting confused about what the heck Allen's talking about cause-err, I kinda got confused with the dexcription too but it's prolly just my brain going too mushy xDDDDD BUT REALLY I LOVE THE 'D'AWWWWW ATMOSPHERE' ASKDAHGJAHDKAJ YOU WROTE IT REALLY WELL BB SEE YOU DO GOOD ON NOT-SUBTLE FLUFF TOO

Drabble 3 seriously claws at my heart. IT SCREAMS SO TRUE YOU SEE. And the part where Allen just didn't want to lose Kanda who could love and just generally didn't want them to lose themselves it makes me go all ;A; DON'T WORRY ALLEN-HUNNY YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE ALRIGHT *lempar Allen ke pelukan Kanda*(AND SERIOUSLY BLAME NEESAN'S KEEP TRYING TO DISTRACT ME WHILE I'M TYPING SO I'M SORRY IF THERE ARE TYPOS)

Drabble 4 *coret*langsungingetlagunyalaruku*coret* xDDD EH THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE! You kept Kanda and Allen both real IC and I serioulsy love your description. The atmosphere's really serene, and you did a good job of keeping their dialogue vague enough but still easy to get through to the readers. I SERIOUSLY DIE A LITTLE WHEN KANDA SAID THAT HE FAILED I WAS LIKE DDDDDDDD;what' and then it suddenly kinda hit me in that "OH. OH I SEE OHMYGODKANDAALLENYOUGUYSDIDN'T" way. The mental image of Kanda about to kill Neah!Allen is like DDDDDDDD: and ;A; ;A;. The fluff that you threw in was like, soothing, and yet still made me all teary-eyed THOUGH I SERIOUSLY STILL WANT TO SMACK KANDA FOR SAYING THAT HE FAILED well, maybe he kinda did fail but i'm sure he's actually glad he did. Allen getting all grateful just adds to the whole serene angst atmosphere and AUGH AUGH AUGH THIS JUST BASICALLY MELTS ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE YOU DON'T EVEN. You should totally write something like this a lot more, y'know~~~ but this is totaly my most favorite part of the fic. 33333333333333

The last drabble D'AAAAWWWWWW FLUUUUUUUFFFFFF and thank you for putting Lavi in there 3333 It's also endearing how Lavi just sent the postcard without writing anything, as if he'd known that Allen and Kanda would know and understand anyway. 333 also, their banters here makes me laugh. OH BOYS YOU TWO ARE STILL SO MUCH BOYS YOU DORKS 3 Especially when Allen was all "He's a ibookman/i, not an idiot." xDDDDDD Though the part when Kanda said "It's the wind of change" was kinda awkward, but then when Allen muttered their friends' names between kisses is ;A;. The end had this balanced flangst that just concludes the whole atmosphere and the fic really well, AND I LOVE THE LAST PART. I REALLY DO.

Aaaaaaaaaaannnddd, I'm going to shut up. 333333333333 this!
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I find this really amazing.

The emotions in the story is vivid.

I admire your ork greatly.
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Abang~ numpang nge-fave doang ya bang? :" #plak

Aaaanyway, I just reread this, and it still made me melt. I am more awake now, but I don't know if I can give a more coherent review, heheh.. XD

Buuut yeah, i still like how this is between subtle and obvious. I mean, their interaction is still kind of subtle, but with each little action, it still shows how much they care for each other. And of course it has to be the small things, like another reviewer said, the things that seem mundane, but yeah. Yullen does not profess their love in the grand way XDDD

The Second You Sleep is an example for that, I think. There's nothing sweet other than the action that Kanda dragging Allen to his room and threw him onto his bed(and yes, even the action itself shouldn't be called sweet. i mean, dragging? throwing?) but it's KANDA so that alone makes it sweet-if you get what I mean. But yeah, they know they don't have to be all sweet and nice to show affection, and it's one of the many reasons why I love Yullen :'D. Oh, and last line kills, I've told you that, yeah x3

Blurry Eyes is still my fave. I have a weakness with kanda just succumbing to Allen's embrace, so that totally hit the nail! *happy*

Oh yeah I also like the little details like Lavi sending blank postcards. It's-somehow, i can just see him doing something like that, after having to leave the Lavi persona behind and becoming a bookman. Just to show that he still cares. Aww Lavi~

And and the part where Allen murmurs his friends' names between the shower of kisses frm Kanda, that was really bittersweet. It's kind of heartbreakng, but also made me go aaaaaaaawwwwwww.

Ah I don't know what else to say, so here, have your second, (slightly) more coherent review. Now I'm faving this~

Tengkyu abang~~ :'D
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Loved each and every story! :)
Aww chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So good I could melt. Nice, I love blurry eyes the most
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awww. So cute! *favs*
13thReflection chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
wow, this was so good! I loved it!
Phenomenal Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
OMG i love this. the tiny bits of their interactions. They might seem mundane but they showed just how beautiful allen & kanda's relationship is without having to press the three words (you know, the 'I love you' thingy). Love this. thanks :]