Reviews for A Saiyan Tail
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
This is pretty good:)
maryjane5000 chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
I love this except for

1) Ranma is exactly like Goku yet dumber then his canon counterpart whereas Goku seems smarter then his canon counterpart

2) Ranma doesn't seem to notice or miss his tail at all yet all Sayian's in the canon notice & miss their tails when there gone

3) When Nodoka is introduced she doesn't care at all about her son having had his tail cut off or that he's cursed to become her daughter

&

4) you end it on a cliffhanger & 13 years no updates so I ask no beg please UPDATE!
tarrangar chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
please continue this its really good
tarrangar chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
shenlong might not be able to kill the saiyans directly but if it werent for the fact that noone of the thought outside the box shenlong could still easily have destroyed them afterall all they needed to do was wish that for their spaceships lifesuppport to stop working but noone think of that
shugokage chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Incredible story thank you!
nikichan chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
If you are out there reading this. Please update soon. It has been a number of years for an update. The story is version good to not finish it. Please update soon with ch16 and other chapters. Bye!
Partsu chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
heh...

I hink you should mark this as complete or discontinued.
angel61991 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
cool! i cant wait 4 more! please update soon.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
DUDE!
Awesome fic!
I loved every part of it!
PLease get back into writing this fic. I read it a while ago, and again now. And I still LOVE it!
I want to read more!
PhoenixFTW chapter 15 . 12/12/2009
Good story. I like it.
Shadowalker666 chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
Good story, very interesting and well done. please take it up again and do more of it
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 15 . 11/21/2009
Great story!
Cyde chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Actually, I should redact what I said in my earlier review. Ranma reminds me more of Goku as a kid in the original _Dragonball_ than anything.
Cyde chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
One issue that I can't exactly ignore.

Ranma at 15-16 seems a bit too much like Gohan at 9-10. A touch TOO naive and ignorant.

Seeing as how this story hasn't been updated in almost ten years, though, I guess it's safe to say that it won't be seeing any more attention.
H3Knuckles chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
So I finally sat down and read through this thing (I'd seen the beginning part years ago over on Rakhal's Penultimate Ranma Fanfic Archive), and I have to say it's really good. I've seen a number of attempts at Ranma/DBZ crossovers and fusions, and while some of the other were fun to read, this is the only one I've seen that comes up with a good way to blend the two.

I realize there's not much point to leaving a review for a fic that hasn't been updated in 7 years, but I wanted to say I thought you did a really good job with it. The only weak part in the whole thing was the endless talk about power levels during the start of Herb & Ranma's fight, but then this IS a DBZ fusion after all...

You're a good writer, and one of the better fanfic writers at making crossovers & fusions work. Unfortunately, you seem to have a bad habit of getting really far into a story and then never quite finishing it. It kills me that Permanent's probably never gonna be continued, and I can only hope Dragon & the Ghost doesn't meet the same fate as it's hands-down one of the best & most innovative Ranma fanfics I've seen.