Reviews for Therapy
mizz hottie chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow!that story was pretty awesome actually.I never thought that you would write a wonderful story about what Tai's going through with Sora's relationship with Matt!and with you using the song,

"Therapy",by Relient K,to go along with the situation,it was pure genius!I applaud you for that.
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I LOVE IT! i do hope you find a good song for a sequal : )i REALLY hope u do write a second : )
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I can has a review? A long one? Maybe, maybe not, so I'll keep this to the shortest I can. Tai has fallen hard for Sora in this hasn't he? Like, twenty foot sink hole fall. I never expected him to smoke though, is this an AU? Otherwise I'm rather confused. The letter was good, although does Tai really believe that Sora would have left him for Matt? I don't expect she would like hearing that he thinks that... but I'm just a reviewer. Speaking of reviewing, you do other stories? Might stop by on them...
xx nope. xx chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is so realistic! I love it! Thanks for an awesome read! I love how true it is that driving on country roads and smoking cigarettes can really calm a person down. Well, that's how it is for me at least! Lol this is a very great read and thank you for it!
FireFairy219 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This was a nice reflection. But although I can see Matt being an unresolved issue, I don't think Sora would blow it up so much. Well, unless she's having doubts about Tai as well, because love should conquer all, right? And such a silly fight wouldn't even take place if she loved him enough. But that's my opinion. Oh and I like the idea of therapy for Tai :)