Reviews for Redacted
palomino333 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Interesting examination of nature vs nuture in the parallels of GLaDOS and Wheatley.

The note at the end was a nice touch, a little farewell from GLaDOS just for Chell.
portal fan 3105.5 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
... and was then instantly hit over the head with a frying pan, and dragged back into the facility, thus to be challenged again, in Portal 2.

it was sweet. i liked it!
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
The poor little turret. Personally I think she is lonely. This was a great story!
Nitrospira chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Really enjoyed reading this. Ending was great :)

x. Ara
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I can't believe I didn't review this before when I read it! I love how GLaDOS admitted she was sorry, in the end! :)
The Lonely Fox chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Great story, I think it be cool if you went on with story somehow. Either way, good work
SilentStorm14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Gosh, I love the ending! Part of what made the game so brilliant was the shift in power, and making GLaDOS a potato of all things!

Also,

"she wished she could have told the sarcastic AI that pointing them at her in the elevator was in fact, not funny."

I thought I was going to die at that part. So I completely agree. XD Very nicely done!
o chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Well done
Kashira1786 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Goodbye my only friend

Oh, did you think I meant you?

That would be funny if it weren't so sad

Well you have been replaced

I don't need anyone now

When I delete you maybe

[REDACTED] ((I'll stop feeling so bad))

I think GLaDOS really does feel sorry about everything. I mean, if she had just put in the "feeling so bad" part it might just have been another of her sarcastic comments but the fact that she tries to cover it up by [REDACTING] it shows it does have an effect on her.

Err, anyway. What I was trying to say with this is I like your story and I think you gave a good insight into GLaDOS, Caroline and Chell.

(Oh, and what do you think of the theory that Chell is the daughter of Cave Johnson and Caroline? So, in a way, GLaDOS is her 'mother'?)
badkidoh chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
it was great.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
AWWWWW... sweet. Really sweet. Some more GlaDOS and Chell fanrics, please? Maybe their friendship or alternate ending?