Reviews for Return of the Capturing God II
UltimateReader123 chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
I am in love with this story!
Engineer4Ever chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
No! My Waifu!
Ignisha chapter 8 . 4/2/2014

i stop reading this fic for a few months, only to comeback and see that not only did you completely put this guy on overdrive, but you also turned it into a multi-x-over!? what the hell man!? completely random!
...KEEP IT UP! _
Engineer4Ever chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Oooh, I can't wait for the rest!
Engineer4Ever chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I love it! Deadpool Sasuke, what would Itachi think?!
theneutralite chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
son of a... most hated things in existance:.. mental blocks
Engineer4Ever chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
missing an 'n' in the title.

making sasuke deadpool crazy? ...nice.

whoo! awesome, can't wait for that cross!
Grey Muji chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Surpassing the Emiya clans genetic GARness, Negi Springfield, AND Keima! The reallity of harem's least the Tohno Gland is alive-unless me Pulls a MeoGP(Mystic Eyes of Galge Perception)
Nix Whispen chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Small detail in the skikamaru fight he said hole by naruto but in this story he didn't make a hole he beat the crap out of neji slowmo style
theneutralite chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
hehhehheh, very nice man
theneutralite chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
both are awesome. why not many TWGOK fanfics or crossovers I wonder?
theneutralite chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
roughstar333 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012

anyway good job on the aria I mean "Unknown to Shirou Emiya ,Nor known to Negi Springfield" was one of the best lines as both of them are almost always surrounded by a harem , but couldn't you use tenchi masaki from "tenchi muyo!"?
Engineer4Ever chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
...I have no true words to even describe what I have just read, all I can state is that this is amazing, but the sheer word I wish to express does not exist at this time.
Fuyuhara Sora chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAH.. damn it's funny, it's funny !.

hey, can i request a scene with touhou involvement for some chapter in the future? thanks