Reviews for Trust and Verify
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This was good. I was worried for Neal and Jones as thy rescued the children. Interesting build up of drama when Neal was trapped by his anklet! It was terribly disappointing to see Neal handcuffed and led out before Peter could even talk to him. He must have been crushed, but he was professional and polite. I hope Peter appreciates that. Thanks for writing!
poppaeasabina chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
The only thing missing from this piece of perfection is a trip to the ER and a full course of broad-spectrum antibiotics for the men who went swimming in the Hudson! 3
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
eating his own cake xD that's awesome lol
Jet44 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Breathtaking and completely in character. I could see this happening in the series, easily. Kind of wish it had. Thanks for the fantastic story!
dragontamer chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is so much better than I expected it to be. Neal being an out and out, bone fide, selfless, headline-making hero (and with Peter nowhere in sight)? That ending scene where everyone APPLAUDS him? Jones, just everything with Jones? Peter and Hughes facing off against King?
Please marry me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I haven't really had to worry about it much in recent episodes... but this reminds me that the amount I absolutely despise the marshells is unbelievable. All they care about is any excuse to toss Neal behind bars. It has pissed me off from the start.

Anywhoo... lovely story. I think it nicely sums out the feelings I think there were at the start and Neal's good side that oh so many (even still) try to act doesn't exist. Fantastic!
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Neal the hero. I quite liked that.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
great job!
gitana082 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Excellent!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Fantastic! Loved this. :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
great story, love that you included the bakery in the end!
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was very adorably fluffy... and Neal's a tad Mary-sue, but I like the waay you've done him anyway.

thanx,
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my goodness! Absolutely wonderful story. And Neal-hero just made me grin like a fool until I pushed 'review' button and even now, while I'm typing this I smile
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I think I cried through the whole second half of this story. Great job!