Reviews for Nemesis
Nicky4 chapter 6 . 3/2/2018
Wow, this was a really deep story. I particularly liked how you left what caused the rift between the other dimension's SWAT Kats and left both the SWAT Kats and the reader to contemplate that on our own. It was an even more interesting read the second time since the reader is now clued in to what is going on.
I'm glad I found this one so many years after it was published. I wonder how I missed it?
dragonrider1234 chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Hey. Wow. This is some deep stuff. The writing and story is amazing, and, most likely like several of your other readers, I just don't see this happening. I've always had this one image of the Swat Kats, so I guess I'm bias. Anywho, onward I go.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
OMG! That was AWESOME! I loved it, you had me going the entire time! You definitely need to do a sequel to this, we need to find out what happened to the evil Chance and Jake. Also we need to see how the good Chance and Jake help each other over what happened.
WyverntheWise chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
WOW! WOWOWOWOWOWWOW! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! Simply put...this is AMAZING! Dude, this is one of the best things I've found on this site. Awesome story! I won't be able to stop thinking about this for a while man! You had me guessing wrong the entire time. I had a hell of a time reading this, and when I got the the final few lines, I just smilied. You may have written the best Swat Kats story I have ever read. Thank you.
WyverntheWise chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
Ok dude, I haven't read all of this yet. Hell, I haven't even read this chapter yet! I just want to leave you some gratisfaction for writing this fic. You are on my faves as of now. I serriously think this can contend with Etherweil's fics as my all time favorite. I really like how this is playing out. It stays so true and yet so far from the show. This has got to be one of the hardest fanfics I have had to read, I mean Its really difficult to watch Chance go after Jake. I have seen this sitituation many times, but your representation is the best I've encountered. There were times in the second chapter, that almost had me in tears. (Really dude, NO JOKE) I can't wait to finish this!
lugia flyhight chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
wow that was brilliant, like a stephen king with twist but it did get confusing in places. well i've always bin a bit of a

T-bone A.K. fan but that was disturbing...in a good way. Question: Was the evil jake supposed to kill the evil T-Bone? or was that supposed to happen? Oh well wesome fic.
xenowriter chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Whoa! Nice twist with the Razor part! Very creepy!
xenowriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Awesome story! I really liked how you almost redid Cry Turmoil! Very good! I hope T-Bone makes it out alive!
qbo chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
very good. I enjoyed it. bit of a sad ending, but then again not all stories are happy ones
LadyArtist chapter 6 . 4/7/2003
::eyes wide:: Oh... heh heh hee heh... ::shakes head disbelievingly:: I... *can't*..believe that you actually pulled this off... Wow...I mean-WOW. That was... *amazing*... I was wondering how Jake could have done that to Chance-to Turmoil... Something just didn't *seem* right... Like that wasn't the real Jake. I can't believe that you pulled it out of your ass by having Chance and T-Bone actually switching dimensions,to have everything make sense and turn out okay. *Brilliant*, Helion, just *brilliant*. I wanna thank Kristine Sharpe for assisting you in your fanfic, she seems to have helped you pull this out of the fire... Wow... You have written probably the BEST Swat Kats fanfiction EVER WRITTEN, (sorry KS, but even *your* material, and I can't *believe* I'm saying this, isn't as... Wow... I can't say it... ::head in hands::) You worked so hard on this! I can tell, it's so inspiring! To think that being a Swat Kat would ruin them... in that dimension, perhaps, but otherwise... I can't see that happening, they LIVE for their.. "occupation"... Fast-paced, mind-blowing, interesting, developed, mysterious, advanced, well-edited, complex... WOW. My brain hurts... Ow... my delicate, spicy brains... Damn, you need a break... don't feel like you *need* to write constantly because of fans, man. But hey, when you *are* writting, even though I'm not there or involved, you have my support. You've gained my respect (did you know that?) as an author and as an intelligent individual, because of your writing. Writing tends to reflect a person's complexity, and-DAMN. You're just FULL of them spicy brains... Your quotes were...amazing, I loved them-I even wrote them down in my little black notebook of hideous, terrifying things... Wow... I... Damn... having to... *organize* all that! I would have bursted a blood vessel! I'm impressed... extremely impressed... GREAT JOB.
Arreiyenne chapter 6 . 10/26/2002
Whoa...

That is so stunningly wonderful! The ending was so... unexpected and yet fitting altogether. This is the best SK fic I have ever read. Ever. I absolutely loved it. It's going on my favorite stories list.
kenzimone chapter 6 . 9/10/2002
Ok, I can finally say that I understand it now. And wow, what a story! Got anything else coming?
kenzimone chapter 6 . 9/7/2002
Wow.. Now I understand.. almost.. :) These dimension stories are tricky!
JerseyGirl chapter 6 . 8/21/2002
So Jake didnt really die after all. It was the " other" Jake from that other dimention. Sweet! I'm glad that the "Good" Jake didnt die, I wonder what happened to the bad one, he's dead, was his tail ripped off in the second to the last chapter? Good for him...even though it was kind of Chance fault because he wasnt being a good friend. But I feel so sorry for the two, really, I do! There relationship is probably screwed but I hope Chance wont screw up again like the other Chance in that other dimention. Anyway, your fic rules. And thanks for reading my fic the second part of chapter two is going to be up in a couple of days!

C'ya :)

Jerseygirl
C. L. Furlong chapter 6 . 8/21/2002
::sighs:: Finally the end, hein? What can I possibly say here about "Nemesis" that I didn't say to you previously in several *long* e-mails? Probably nothing, so I'll just repeat myself.

It's a long agonizing fic, yes it is, but you handled it with such mastery that it simply cannot be classified under the grade of "excellent". As you know, this story made me suffer a lot but I think you suffered even more trying to get it off your chest. It must have been extremely hard to take my accusations concerning the characters you used but you also kept me completely in the dark, along with many readers. That was a fantastic piece of writing, I have to say again. You *really* should keep on writing because you've got what it takes! What's the matter if you take too much time writing? It's the final product that counts and if the final product is such a terrific work, then all the time spent on it is well spent.

::sighs again:: I'm just a bit sad I wasn't the first one to give the complete work a review but, as you said, I guess I had given you much more than a simple review throughout the writing of "Nemesis"...

Simply great. A must read. Do some more.