Reviews for Buddy
Amydali86 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I like AusEm myself. They would be awesome together- lol. sorry about the pun. Well written- I agree though Emily did get on my nerves a little bit (oh poor me, I don't have the same advantages as the other elites... blah blah blah). Here's a clue, Em- Steve Tanner was sponsering you- who cares if it was because he believed in her or not and was just providing the money to stay close with Chloe. Take the money or if it really is just a "loan" then wait until after the Olympics- none of the rest of her story (stealing, getting arrested, being suspended from the World's Team) would have happened if she hadn't been so prideful- oops sorry for the rant
Twilighter Tabitha chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love it!

Will you please continue? :D
TargeBunny chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awe that was a good one shot. I'm really starting to like this ship.
SkySwimmer19 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I really liked this! I also love the idea of you continuing a multi-chap story from this. Please let me know if you do continue it because i would really love to read it!

~~CloudGazer15
jayley chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
that's a new guy for emily! but i agree with your austin, they sounded bad-or at least kaylie sounds really bad. i don't know what producer decided that they wouldn't get a fake voiceover for it, but it was a bad idea. it's like a girl at karaoke, no voice to speak of
Romance Novel chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
FYI, you're my favorite Austin writer. Granted, I haven't really read any Austin centric fics besides yours but you totally get him. Just throwing that out there :)

Max as a Damon Young fan? Love it. And of course he needs a human shield from Lauren. Can't blame him.

It sounds weird because you looooove her Austin. Admit it.

Hahaha Austin thought they sucked. Of course. I would hate the song if it wasn't so catchy and they weren't so cute while singing it.

This is what should have happened! Seriously, where has Austin been lately? He is sorely missed.

Good job!
i-am-the-wallace chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOVE IT! Well i did hope it's like be an actual romance where they get together but oh well. It was still really good!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
yay! write more AusEm! I love them and no one ever writes them, and it's so frustrating. I'm glad this one was more subtle, and didn't end with a perfect kiss, but only showed Austin's growing discomfort and overall awkwardness about his and Emily's friendship.

Too bad that it doesn't look like they're going to get together in the show... :(

Emily's annoying me in the show as well, especially for having sex with Damon. That frustrated me to no end.

But reading your stuff makes it all better, so continue, please!
aedy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
When Damon and Kaley had that conversation about the studio, I feared that they were going to get romantically involved and this week episode only confirmed that. I really want to believe that Damon really loves Em and that he won't cheat on her but I don't know, I think that at least a kiss is going to happen and it won't be fair (

At the same time, however, if Damon and Em break up, then Austin will have to get over Kaley (I think he's already at least a little bit over her) and he can be with Emily (I so wish this would happen!). But I liked this story, just like I always like your AusEm fics! Keep 'em coming!
iheartcam chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This was a great fic!
Live Write Love chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I have to say that I'm not normally AusEm's biggest fans (don't get me wrong, I do love them, they're just not what I mainly ship) I really loved this fic :)

I think it was great the way you portray the characters! You're great at writing MIOBI :)

Oh & I'm working my way through LLD - it's great! :D