Reviews for And So It Is
martyrinthemaking chapter 5 . 4/15
Your writing is amazing! I love the way that you've developed the characters more thoroughly, I love all of them! :D Especially Souichi! You write each scene so well too, I feel like I'm watching a movie. I really hope that you continue writing this because it is so good and well-written and I'm really enjoying it so far. :) Thank you for sharing it!
Laura Paty chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
And then what happens? I would read what follows
ebonypol chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Loving this I really would love more :D
mei3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is random but I loved this line: "Morinaga was so heart-over-mind in love with him that he would accept a lit stick of dynamite from his beautiful senpai if it were handed to him."
mei3 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Wow. This has got to be my favorite fic on here...it is so rare to see a fic about the "darker" side of KSB, and I love their characterizations! Especially now that KSB has ended, I miss the dynamic that they had in the earlier volumes.

It looks like you haven’t updated in a while, maybe you've dropped this one? If so that is your choice of course but know that I will cry TT_TT especially because you ended it right before the good part! If you are posting on another site, pleeeeeeaase let me know!
Crazy Queen Of Darkness chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
oooh, drama bomb. I'm screaming at my computer for Souichi not to go with him. Poor, poor boy.
Annoyingmouse chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Lol that crack must be really good for getting awesome writing skills eh, angeloncrack?(: the first chapter brings to mind souichi.. So lonely and cold yet with a pain invisible to the regular eye.. While reading the manga and watching OVA, I never thought of him as more than a violent ass (like I initially thought kamijou hiroki from junjou romantica was, though my opinion has taken a 360 degree turn after being enlightened by fanfic), but your story has made me sympathize with souichi much more at the stress and fear he must have been buckling under, especially given his fragile yet strong character...

Reiji? Hated it. (him) Lol the characterization was funny! Looking forward to the next installment :)
SliverofLight chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
This is awesome! Love the way your words make the story flow so naturally :) feels like I'm reading a published book haha. The part about souichi's mother gives the story depth and his interactions with kanako show me a much kinder and warmer side of souichi that he may be too afraid to show to others.. Really in character as well and the humour's just awesome. Keep weaving this beautiful fabric of a fanfic :)

*\-/*
Story Fabricator chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
I really do hope for an update! I'm on the edge of my seat! XD AH!
SouchiLuv chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Wow! I. Love. This. Story

It is so good! It is definitely the best Koisuru Boukun story I have read.

I hope Souchi becomes less violent than he is-he is quite brutal with poor Morinaga, but I still love him, and the professor totally creeps me out (which is the effect your marvelous writing manages to convey so effortlessly)

I'm scared for Souchi-I hope that Morinaga manages to rescue and/or help Souchi and that poor Souchi doesn't get to severely hurt.

BTW I love Kanako-she is such a sweetheart! I love how she is able to mellow Souchi out.

I hope you update quickly-although it seems like you're writing a chapter every month which is so so cruel :(
ClawfootCauldron chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Hiroto cracks me up, but the fighting? Grr, he's such an idiot! And I have a bad feeling about whats coming up next. 0

ClawfootCauldron chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
AAAAAAnnd the shit hits the fan. XD Lovin' it!

ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I feel so sorry for him! I know exactly how it feels to have people obsessed with putting ribbons in your hair, gah. I'm annoyed just remembering it. *shudder*

I really like how you portray the characters, it almost feels like a novel/side-story of the real thing! :D

ShesGotYourEyes chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Another fabulous chapter! The scene with Kanako and Souichi was too cute.

At the end, I was just thinking, "NO, YOU DUMBASS, DON'T GO WITH HIM!". I'm eager to see how you resolve all of this tension.
chickie chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
ahh i can't begin to describe how much i love this fic.

it's one of the best Koisuru Boukun stories on !

i love how you manage to show tatsumi's soft, fluffy side with kanako and his angry, LET'S RAGE side with...everybody else -.-;

don't stop writing!