Reviews for Saving the light
Fallow51 chapter 9 . 6/26
Kudos for your effort... :)
This sux. The only good part are the part you stole. the rest is crap.
Caleo shipper chapter 9 . 5/31
WHAT! YOU QUIT!
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY!
I CANT BELIVE THIS!
FanFicFan chapter 2 . 5/11
I can see why U gave up. These things are dum and dull. I already read the book. I LOVE fan fic. where people rite new stories. This is just boring and obvoius.
Why do people do this? This is boring and illegal. I read the book myself.
Aya1229 chapter 3 . 5/3
"maybe this book wasn't helping as much as they'd hoped" ...nice genius there Ronald, way to state the obvious, I mean would anyone really want their thoughts read?
lifelong potterhead chapter 9 . 4/30
WHY DID YOU GIVE THIS UP THIS STORY IS AMAZING WHY WOULD YOU END IT WHY YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER
I MESSAGED YOU ON TUMBLR PLEASE PICK THIS UP AGAIN
LawyerLady chapter 2 . 4/30
6. User Submissions and Conduct

A. As a account holder you may submit textual, audio, visual, or audiovisual content including but not limited to stories, poetry, polls, profile images, forum messages or instant messages. User submitted content are collectively referred to as "User Submissions." You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.

B. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions and have all necessary consents to collect, use and disclose any personally identifiable information contained or displayed in any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.

C. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to , you hereby grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your User Submissions and grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website. You understand and agree, however, that may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of User Submissions that have been removed or deleted.

D. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner and the necessary consents from any individuals whose personally identifiable information is contained in such material to post the material and to grant all of the license rights granted herein.

E. You further agree that you will not, in connection with User Submissions, submit material that is contrary to the Community Guidelines, found at guidelines/, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.

This is from FFN Terms of Service. Please note your account can be deleted for violating these terms.
LawyerLady chapter 2 . 4/28
Let's see. You are breaking the posting guidelines. You are breaking copyright law. You are so lazy you can't write unless you copy from a real writer. You have NO imagination.

So NOT impressed.

Did you know, if FFN gets sued, you can be held liable for damages. If you aren't too lazy, try reading the posting guidelines and the terms of service sometime.

And please, get an ORIGINAL idea rather than just copying yet ANOTHER of these lazy, illegal read the book piles of manure.
Aya1229 chapter 9 . 4/10
And you were on such a roll, please do continue when and if you're able
These are sad. They are against the rules and can get FFN sued. Real writer don't steal.
Actions not allowed:
Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.
These are the posting guidelines of FFN which you agreed to prior to posting this entry. This entry is in clear violation of those guidelines and has been reported as such.
If you were to take out all the words you stole, this story would be okay. But you need to take down what you stole.
U shoudl take this down before U get in troubel
QuicksilverWitch chapter 9 . 3/28
I'm sure you've received reviews like these many times, but I will send one more to reenforce the point: you are a very gifted writer whose interpretation of this trope is refreshingly new, with insightful looks into the character's minds and personalities and motivations. While I wish most fervently you would continue this story, I suppose I shall merely have to imagine its future success. I wish you well, and hope that some day you will change your mind.