Reviews for With the Wrench
mrgaberoberts chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this is the greatest freakin story ever! i assume sokka was wearing the fake beard he was wearing while undercover in the fire nation, correct? i also really liked "avoiding love" and "the bloodsworn". ive read all the chapters of both, and im eagerly awaiting the next ones. and i think you should do some more avatar fanfics, like maybe some drabbles like this one, but the long ones are really cool too. and i know how you feel about getting away from things like this, with homework, and laziness, and pink unicorns and angry foods, so no rush, because i completely understand. ive only read your avatar fanfics, because im super obsessed with them (i have a tattoo of the airbending symbol on my arm), and i know ive already said it before, but i think you should do more. ;P well cant wait to see more!
MiniSkirtRanger chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
funny...though i thought somehow winry from fma appeared in here and smacked Katara with a wrench. *snickers*
Teefarino chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
LOL well that was fun. I like that Sokka had every fingerprint memorized, apparently. I was SO sure the murderer would be Aang, since I thought he was acting kind of suspicious, but I like how you ended it. This was fun to read!

Teefarino
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That is alot of culprits...
VixenReborn chapter 1 . 4/22/2011